ACCEPTING THE TRUTH/SELF OTHERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello to All !! I'm taking you up on your offer to express myself with your Love and Encouragement. Again Thanks you know who you are. Blessing or Curse. Oh yes, the hangovers,guilt and remorse and the physical damage done to our bodies is sometimes unbearable. So why is Alcohol in our lives?? I don't know. Why is diabetes,cancer any and all other diseases in other people's lives?? Don't know. As far as Alcohol seems today, I'm learning to love myself and self acceptance and self-expression. It's easy to fit in any group but being your true self seems to be a challenage. Looking back on alot of guilt and remorse ,I realize I said and did what a true friend would say and do. Then felt bad about telling the truth. So look forward to loving myself and others and telling the truth without Alcohol and accepting the truth from others. Again Thanks !! You are an answer to my prayers. Light-Love-Healing and Understanding As Always,Tom

"You shall know the Truth and the Truth will set you free".
    A great place to be!

:goodjob: Nancy
    "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Hi Tom,

Yes the truth is always important!!! But sober truth is better than drunk truth, thanks for this xx
      sigpicXXX

Comment

Yes I agree thats why why I said learning to express myself AF. thanks BB your a true inspireration To Your Own Self Be True. Asways Tom

Comment

BB. Yes I agree. Sober is better. I question myself if I tell the truth when sober. Just trying to fit in. Say I do it TO fit in? Learning to express all my feeling just not the one's people like to hear. That is easy but not healing to at this time as al ways Tom.

Comment

Yes, the truth is the best route. Sometime the very hardest to face and express. But from experience once told and out in the open it is like a weight off your shoulders not matter than outcome.
            Abby

Comment

Is painful sometimes...the truth, but you have to start somewhere.

Comment

most profound Tom. my tagline is a reminder to be true and honest with myself..truly the hardest but most rewarding challenge in my living years...and it's never ending. the dynamics of our lives change just when we think we are getting somewhere! at least our coping tools and strengths can grow to rise up to the next challenge. Thank you for sharing Tom, be well.
                nosce te ipsum
                (Know Thyself)

Comment

Tom, the truth at first can be ugly, but once examined and accepted can be a thing of cleansing and a blessing and eventually beauty
                  Smiles
                  Mary

Comment

Thanks Tom, yes the truth is the way to go...the sober truth. What I have found about these boards is that when I am posed with a question I try to answer it truthfully. Then I wait and see what others say and realize that what I said was in fact the truth, but it barely scratched the surface of what I truly felt. I need to dig a bit deeper sometimes and not be so superficial. I think that has been a problem for me all my life. Never letting people get past the surface. Never letting anybody get too close to see me or hurt me. Oddly enough, I guess that included myself as well. I need to tell myself the truth as well.
                    Learning to live life on the outside of a bottle. :flower:

Comment

Working...
                    X