Step 2: Hypnotic Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does any body have any suggestions for the hypnotic suggestions in Step 2 for the Hypnotic Cues in the 4 Step System on the CD's?
    Reach deep, find your will power.

Hi Marcel-

I've had the cd's for over a yr & have never done them & am actually going to start them tomorrow (I'm going to have a "THING" in 2 weeks so I want "back-up" to stay AF). So, sorry...can't help you yet. I'm sure someone will be along soon.
    :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Hi Marcel,
      I do possitive suggestions on what I want to become:
      Healthy, rested, calm, joyful and all things that will lead to that goal!

:l Nancy
      "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Southernbelle, great suggestions. Thank you very much. I think I was trying to make it too complicated. Have a great weekend.
        Reach deep, find your will power.

Comment

Yes, I also keep it simple. 'Healthy, positive, happy, calm' but sometimes I find I jump to step 3 before I should ie picturing myself being a certain way.

Hope that helps too.

Doo
          :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

My suggestions are based on eating healthy, eating less, loving exercise, loving myself, loving to clean - all the things I want to solidify or change about myself. One of my favorites is "I love my sobriety".

Comment

Working...
            X