Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Me and My good Buddy Mr. Smirnoff got snuggly again........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, we've been seeing each other from time to time lately. I thought I could moderate. I fooled myself into thinking yeah......I even stopped hiding him under things or in small spaces.........

Well, today I was sooooo hung over. It took half the day to sober up. I had to call out sick from work. I feel physically awful. I'm still sweating and clammy. I didn't even drink my binge amount. I didn't eat last night so I guess that's why it hit me so hard and fast........

I feel like a big loser. Doesn't help I feel down in the dumps mentally already. I thought I was beating it a few months ago.........Now, to get the Genie back in the bottle.....Huh, I think I mighta made a funny there......Okay...........

I guess I'll be back here all the time again like I was before trying to get my head back together. I think I'll take my Milk thistle before bed to help clean out my system further.

I'm thinking about AA. We'll see.........Or atleast go there until I can get into my therapist again.

So, I'm on Day one again.........No more playdates with my Buddy.....Why is it so difficult to leave old buddies in the past where they should stay?.........

Thanks for being here..........

Your playdate isn't as fun anymore is he?? Put him in time out immediately!! Don't feel so bad, and know your sense of humor will take you far. Drink loads of water and stay in touch.
    Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

:thanks: Precious.......I'm trying not to beat myself up..........Yeah, my playmate needs a definate time out.

Comment

Just h,

Thats no buddie or playmate, they wouldn't leave you feeling like that....

That is your ENEMY, remember, he is not your friend..
        A F F L..
        Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Remember when you found out that that "really good friend" you had at school/work whatever was really a backstabbing etc etc etc. That's alcohol - bites ya on the bum every time.

Try making a new friend.

Keep going - there are lots more fish in the sea!

Lotsa love

Cashy
          xxxx
          "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

Been kinda down myself lately....just start over....luckily we can do that!

Comment

Working...
            X