Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Autism Walk June 3 NYC -Sophie's Steppers

Congrats Camps ...

Now you need to get out and do some practice walking. What do the T-Shirts look like?

Hugs,
    Pans

Comment

Let me try to send a link.

Custom T-Shirts, Screen Printed Apparel and Promotional Products - Design Online

pardon the dude.
      Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

I tried to show you link to Tee but it had my private e-mail on there.. PP told me, so I deleted it. Whoops!
        Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

I bumped it so someone could see Sophie's pic.

We are over $2,700.

Comment

Ohhh Camper, Sophie is just adorable. She reminds me very much of my daughter at that age--same hair color, face shape, etc. My daughter is now 9 years old and her latest diagnosis is Asperger's. She has had a rough go but has had a fabulous school year this year. Like your Sophie, she is a gift to our family.
            AF Since April 20, 2008
            4 Years!!!
            :lilheart:

Comment

Hi Happy,

Glad this was brought forward again as a jog to memory and glad to have joined you finally! Have a wonderful day on June 3rd - many congrats on your amazing achievement and many :l to Sophie! x
              :rays: Arial

Last first day - 15th April 2012
              Goals:
              Days 1-7 DONE
              Days 8-14 DONE
              Days 15-21 DONE
              30 days DONE
              60 days
              100 days

Comment

Thank you so very much!!! I think I am gonna make 3K! Some of my scatterbrained friends still have not donated and still waiting on some family (namely the really lame in-laws which many of you know about) More than I ever imagined...:upset:

Comment

Working...
                X