They are finally here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are finally here!

It seems like forever, but the supps are here! It has been a super hard struggle to keep myself in check; i've slipped a couple times..but now I am so excited! Yah for the supps!

They are finally here!

GG, good news, and you will feel so much better on the supps. Let us know how you are doing with them!
    Meow-Meow
    MonaKitty

Comment

They are finally here!

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

They are finally here!

Good!! Now let's put them to use. You can do it!!!! We all belive in you.
        Mary

Comment

They are finally here!

Let the pill popping begin.....

Comment

They are finally here!

That's great. You're on your way. A goal~a plan. Onward & Upward!
            :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

They are finally here!

Dear GG

I don't take all the supps, but I find the L-glutamine and the Kudzu to be essetial. Especially the Kudzu. It really does a number on the cravings.

Try to take at least the Kudzu. I grew up in Alabama where Kudzu grew wild and was a terrible nuisance.

But I couldn't live a week without it now. At least do the Kudzu pills. They are terrific.

We are all strong and I can tell you are too. I think you can give us all love and support. And maybe some funny jokes. We have to laugh at each other sometimes, also.

You are on the most pleasurable journey of your life.

WOW. It can actually be fun sometimes!!!
              Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Working...
              X