Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here We Go Again

Hello

I've been here before, and I've failed before. I am getting better at it, in as much as I'm not drinking so often, but it's not good... 13 units of wine isn't good, hey.

I've just bundled up the remaining two boxes of wine purchased for me by my husband, who just doesn't seem to realise the problem he's buying into when he does that, despite him getting angry with me when I'm opening the second bottle. I was doing so well, got my consumption down to 2 bottles maybe a couple of times a week but then he ordered me four boxes as it was cheap, and although I am still not drinking two nights in a row, it's just not helped. I want to stop, I will stop, but not when there is wine in the fridge.

I'm great in the mornings. The wine is in the boot of my car and I'm taking it to someone I know who doesn't have a problem. I've poured the last third of a bottle down the sink, but I have to get rid of those two boxes, and now. I've been searching for a calculator that will give me some indication of when my BAC will be lower than 0.05, but I can't find one. Please can anyone help me? I need to dump this wine, but when will I be safe enough to drive? I just need to take action before I weaken. I started about 9.15pm, had I think about 13 standard drinks using the info on the side of the bottle (didn't finish the second one because I fell asleep). I know I have to do this, and I've not been as determined to do this until now. Please can anyone advise me? Sorry this is long.

Here We Go Again

pour the wine out and think of the wonderful future you and hubby can have without it

tell him you no longer wish him to bring it and you want to get healthy

and finally... reach for the sky!

if i can do it, anyone can :l

Comment

Here We Go Again

I'm with Scotty. Just dump it. Save your liver the processing and yourself the regrets. If it was cheap anyway what's the big loss?
      Check out the newbies nest.
      No matter how far you go or how fast you run, you can't get away from yourself. ....said at an AA meeting. It stuck with me.

Comment

Working...
      X