X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread... 25th September

Justafternoon troops

and eyup Paunts, n Inchers n Recsta :hallo:

Spent all morning trying to write a blog post - musing on whether I apply for a postgrad to do primary or secondary teaching... only got half way through it and that took me over 2 fricking hours

Gonna pause, pack some stuff for the flit... and go for a run.

Happy restoftheafternoon.

Comment

RunningCourage;1560980 wrote: Justafternoon troops

and eyup Paunts, n Inchers n Recsta :hallo:

Spent all morning trying to write a blog post - musing on whether I apply for a postgrad to do primary or secondary teaching... only got half way through it and that took me over 2 fricking hours

Gonna pause, pack some stuff for the flit... and go for a run.

Happy restoftheafternoon.
      Hot on yer heels here Froglet
      :hiya: Army

Comment

Hey Again All,

Thanks Inchy - good to see you and well done on resisting the temptation! Arguments with my ex used to be a major trigger for me.

Reccie - glad to see more and more runners emerging. I head out usually before my dinner as I get a terrible stitch if I've eaten or drank anything less than 2 hours beforehand!

Hey to Sweetie and D'Arsey as I believe you are better known RC

EW
        If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

EnglishWriter77;1561011 wrote: Hey Again All,

Thanks Inchy - good to see you and well done on resisting the temptation! Arguments with my ex used to be a major trigger for me.

Reccie - glad to see more and more runners emerging. I head out usually before my dinner as I get a terrible stitch if I've eaten or drank anything less than 2 hours beforehand!

Hey to Sweetie and D'Arsey as I believe you are better known RC

EW
          :hiya: EW
          RC said in a Posh accent is Arsey - try it:H
          We added thr 'D' later

Comment

Hey Satz!

y'know I didn't even twig! Very good! haha

EW
            If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

Unless yer Mr T - he calls me arseous. This is because of my envious gluteus maximus, is it not Mr T

Go on, pinch it - y'know you want to :H

Comment

RunningCourage;1561049 wrote: Unless yer Mr T - he calls me arseous. This is because of my envious gluteus maximus, is it not Mr T

Go on, pinch it - y'know you want to :H
                :H I'll kick it if yer like D'Arseous maximus?

How's yer heid?

Afternoon all :wavin:

Comment

:wavin: Folksies

Well... the surf-skiing wasn't so bad at all. Simples... the youngest cub and I dropped the teen things at the lagoon mouth and promptly went in search of chips. We returned to 2 bedraggled former he-men an hour later. They were happy to be rescued by the lure of salt and vinegar...

Lemon and herb chicken on the coals tonight, with potato bake and a salad
                  I'll do whatever it takes
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

sweetpea29;1561054 wrote: :H I'll kick it if yer like D'Arseous maximus?

How's yer heid?

It's a tight arse Miss Paunts, ye might get yer foot stuck in it :H

Head's fine, but now looking into shoulder pain while running :H - seriously! I think i need to improve my running posture still and maybe have to increase upper body strength sound like a gym enthusiast :egad: but it does get sore so will need to look into it. May go see someone eventually... but need to move first.

tiptronic_ct;1561067 wrote:

Well... the surf-skiing wasn't so bad at all. Simples... the youngest cub and I dropped the teen things at the lagoon mouth and promptly went in search of chips. We returned to 2 bedraggled former he-men an hour later. They were happy to be rescued by the lure of salt and vinegar...

Lemon and herb chicken on the coals tonight, with potato bake and a salad
                    Mmmmm...salt and vinegar!

Mmmmm ... lemon and herb chook with tatties

Guess who's moving to SA? :H

Comment

:bye: :hiya: Froglet - don't be long !

Comment

Yo MrT and D'Arsey and anyone else about :wavin:

Dinner sounds good MrT Me tongue's not hanging out here - promise x

D'Arsey- who would ye see Re. the running posture and wotnot? This running lark sounds complicated..

Made the mistake of taking a wander about me garden.. oh dear- the feckin weeds are everywhere:upset: Waged a bit of a war against them but then the light or lack of and drizzle were hindering me. Poor garden has been neglected this summer tbh.

Comment

Hiya General Satz :hiya: Didn't see ya there! How's things?

Comment

:waving:PP
                            Hey did yiz see the Army Thread star rating -? ONE FECKIN' STAR :shocked:

Comment

satz123;1561102 wrote: :waving:PP
                              Hey did yiz see our star rating - ONE FECKIN' STAR :shocked:
                              The fans are prolly lookin for more action here.....or maybe they are disappointed there are no pics of D'arsys behind.:bum:
                              AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

Hiya Red

Never even noticed the star things til ye pointing them out! Who does that?:new:

Tink we seen enuf of D'Arsey's behind yesterday thanks Red!:H

Comment

Working...
                                X