Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread... 25th September

sweetpea29;1561106 wrote: Hiya Red

Never even noticed the star things til ye pointing them out! Who does that?:new:

Tink we seen enuf of D'Arsey's behind yesterday thanks Red!:H
    It means someone thinks we're just terrible......although when I see a threads with just one star, it pulls me to them like a moth to a light................just how terrible can it be.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

sweetpea29;1561106 wrote: Hiya Red

Never even noticed the star things til ye pointing them out! Who does that?:new:

Tink we seen enuf of D'Arsey's behind yesterday thanks Red!:H
      DAMN IT! Did I miss man booty pics?
      AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

JackieClaire;1561108 wrote: It means someone thinks we're just terrible......although when I see a threads with just one star, it pulls me to them like a moth to a light................just how terrible can it be.
        Hi Jackie:wavin: How you doin?
        AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

JackieClaire;1561108 wrote: It means someone thinks we're just terrible......although when I see a threads with just one star, it pulls me to them like a moth to a light................just how terrible can it be.
          Jackie!!!! :waving:

Loverly to see ya

Who left sick bay door open? Everyone -get the gas masks on!!!:H

Comment

red67;1561110 wrote: DAMN IT! Did I miss man booty pics?
            Don't worry Red - they weren't too pretty!!

Comment

I am grand ta for arsking, Red. It is just so lovely to see you here.

Ooh ta for the advice on the Credit Union, Sweety. I rang this morning and going to open an account on Friday. They were ever so nice when I started rambling on about lack of funds.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1561116 wrote: I am grand ta for arsking, Red. It is just so lovely to see you here.

Ooh ta for the advice on the Credit Union, Sweety. I rang this morning and going to open an account on Friday. They were ever so nice when I started rambling on about lack of funds.
                :yay: Santa's gonna come after all!! :coolsanta: Will take a look in argos and write me letter for him!
                Sorry Satz but it is less than 100 days away!

If only would heed me own advice and go to them meself Jacks!

Really good to see ya:l

Comment

RunningCourage;1560980 wrote:

Spent all morning trying to write a blog post - musing on whether I apply for a postgrad to do primary or secondary teaching... only got half way through it and that took me over 2 fricking hours

Caught this earlier on, D'Arsey. Go for it. The country needs good teachers.

The luvverly Jenz is signing up this week to start her...........is it called a PGCE...... next year teaching chemistry. She's says she's getting too old for bar management...........she's 27.

RunningCourage;1560980 wrote:

Gonna pause, pack some stuff for the flit... and go for a run.
                  What all the way to Aberdeen.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

evening all, had my dinner, done the washing up and now back to work, did i mention I actually love it here?
                    I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

You sound wonderful, Inchy. It's obviously doing you the world of good. I'm dead proud of you.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Evening guys

Glad to see ya back jacs xxx
                        Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

More importantly glad to see you back, love. Saw your wee post in the Newbie nest.

Let's see if we can help with a plan for you.

Minute by minute, hour by hour, day by day.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Evening to you all! Just popped in to say hello and send virtual hugs. Inchy - damn proud of you!!

Zen - I am way out of the loop, but hope you are well and hope all the hub-bub is over.

JC - special hugs and smoochies to you

Everyone else - hugs to you, too!

Have a great night.

Love Waggy
                            February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Yoo hoo from a bandaged one that's kinda looped out on meds! But it all went well. Was NOTHING like I expected it to be... they gave me laughing gas :egad: and that is a first. And the hole in me heid is GORN! Me belly wasn't a good candidate for "harvesting" fat from :yuk: so it was taken from under me airms... and seeing as he had to make the first arm look OK and the second one even to the first one... he had a wee bit extra fat left over. Now, I'm not looking like Pamela Anderson or nowt but he did a wee bit of stuff to me... free of charge! (He's a friend of one of my neighbours.) So I am a bit banged up around the fisog department, which I hadn't expected, and yer wan indoors will have a fit when he gets home. I drove myself down to Ft Lauderdale and back... can yer believe THAT? But I had no idea what it was going to entail.

Anyway.... all about ME! ME! ME! PERFECT subject matter I would say!

I'm glad to see the thread is getting back on track! I'm not able to concentrate too good but I did notice EW calling me a FAT HEID! The nerve!!! Hee hee... it is absolutely correct though... only now I'm an Arm Fat Head. That translates rather easily to an Army Fat Head! hahaha

Incheroo... good to see you posting luvvie. And of course you and all JackieClaire! I'm glad you're back from the sick bay. ) And waving at Questy! And Waggy! If I've missed anyone excusez moi, I'm a bit spacey!

I need to go and get some cawfee in me and try and straighten up! You know what the Doc said... he says "You're not a cheap date... never seen anyone wide awake on nitrous oxide before". Little does he know the training this body of mine has had. Me and my over extended organs can handle yer laughing gas mister! I should have been half or sound asleep and he was seeing two eyes like saucers over the top of the mask. He's German and a real trip. No frills whatsoever. I reckon most Docs would have had me under a general for that. Ach well... now I know how they do lipo having seen it first hand. Or is that first arm? First arm and second arm? My God I feel drunk!

Cawfee...........

Comment

JackieClaire;1561132 wrote: More importantly glad to see you back, love. Saw your wee post in the Newbie nest.

Let's see if we can help with a plan for you.

Minute by minute, hour by hour, day by day.
                                Thanks jacs :h

Didn't know how the army was standing these days - so popped in the nest

Did you see the gazza programme ? It was awful :upset:
                                Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Working...
                                X