Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread... 25th September

Yo

El Grande Arseous Maximus is in the house.

Comment

Hiya arsey
      Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Hey Questarooney :waving:

REALLY good to see you here m'dear. See yer posts in the nest. Get in aboot us all and we'll get a Questy plan and get you rocking the bright n happy sober road. Y'know you love it

Jacs - SO lovely to see you back :l And thank you for your comment re teaching - been writing me blog on it tonight... yet another fricking 3 hours... but then once i start writing i kinda canny stop. Am surprised some of my posts are as short as they are :H

Yo Waggytail, Missy Paunts, Zenster and the others... Oh and a very belated hello to Tabbers, as I'm sure I saw him pop his heid around the door this morning.

Comment

Orf to me bed folks.

Water and bread in the kit hen (gawd, sounds like we're affa frugal dinnit?!)... there's butter and jam too!

:bedtime:

Comment

Hiya Questeroonie and Arseous

Would love to have seen the Gazza programme.

Fading fast this end with anesthetic and shit wearing orf so going to bid yiz adeiu. Taking ma Fat Heid for a lie down on me big pillah!

Tomozz luvvies...

Comment

Night mr Darcy and zenners - and jacs (and molls) and waggy and everyone else ( in Walton style lol ) xx

On the morrow guys
              Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Working...
              X