Chicken Soup for Sunday, April 15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We can be so quick to judge, to label actions, people, circumstance as good or bad, right or wrong. By doing so we essentially limit our experience of life. Even the painful path of an alcoholic need not be labeled or judge as bad, for this path provies perspective, consciousness, gifts unattainable in an other way.
    Today, I let go of my need to label or judge, remembering that often gifts are well disguised, and that God has a much bigger perspective than I.
    -Jeffrey R. Anderson

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant.
    -Robert Louis Stevenson
    :teeter:

Gypsi,
    When I first started you were out with your husband. I send my love to you. I lost my fiance' April 23rd 2006....he was killed in a car accident. I can only imagine your pain right now as I undersatnd you were married for a long time. I am sorry loss. Just want you to know I have been looking for you to come back to say this!!!

Comment

Hey Gypsi! Glad to see you back and your chix soups!
      Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Hi Gypsi,
        If we could all follow that philosophy the world
        would be a better place.I for one will try.
        Thank you x

Comment

BTW...I read chicken soup for the grieving soul....made me cry my eyes out, but smile too.

Comment

Thanks Gypsi!!
            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Wonderful to see your name again, Gypsi. And you return by giving something, as usual....

Thanks for the good thoughts.

Kathy

AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Working...
              X