Sad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sad

Hi all and thanks again for all the lovely comments for my birthday yest.
    Well i honestly dont know whats wrong with me today...im just so sad..i cant stop crying...birthday blues maybe!!!! I feel dissapointed in myself as there are so many things that i thought id have achieved when i reached 30....I know theres still plenty of time i just feel horrid!!!....and extreemly broody i really really want babies.

Loves

Lou-Lou
    "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Sad

Sorry you're feeling so down today Lou. Thirty is soooo young and you have plenty of time to do tons more things in your life including babies. I had two of my children after the age of 30.
    Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Sad

Cheer up, it's just post birthday blues.I'm sure you have achieved a great deal,
      you have all the time in the world to have babies.Enjoy life.
      Hope you soon feel better.
      xx

Comment

Sad

Lou, Sorry I missed your birthday so happy belated to you. You have made such huge strides since I have seen you on this board can you not be proud of that for right now? Instead of allowing alcohol to take over your entire life you have taken the bull by the horns and have eliminated it from your life. You now are healthy and ready to begin your future. I am only 10 years older than you but I remember being 29 and saying to my now husband, "If I am not married by the time I am 30 I will feel like such a loser." I now realize what dumb thinking that was. Like PP said, 30 is still so young, it just does not seem like it sometimes. I had my daughter in my 30's so do not fret about babies. Easy for me to say from my vantage point, but you will get the life you want. Just keep your head up, keep doing the excellent job of abstaining that you have been, and it will all work out. Hope you start feeling better real soon.
        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Sad

PP and Paula...
          thank you....i was having a feel sorry for myself day, but theres no need for that....i have the whole of my life ahead of me and i intend to fully embrace it.... everything i want will come to me eventualy xx
          "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Sad

Lushy

Thank you sweetheart....Just had a crap day...feelin sorry for myself...i get what your saying completely..youve made me feel a hell of a lot better...thanks x x x x

Comment

Sad

Oh, Lou, many of the feelings we have when we start removing alcohol from our lives are genuine feelings, the ones we used to have regarding negative memories of childhood, etc. we would medicate. Being alcohol free doesn't mean those feelings go away, it just means we have to deal with them. Sometimes, I start a day feeling bad and then just sit in that bad feeling and determine ways to get out of it. Life is not Disneyland and I was unfortunately woken up to that fact when I started not drinking. I had to get real about my feelings that brought me to depression and drinking.

Keep posting.

Hilary
              Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Sad

SKendall said exactly what I would have wanted to say if I were so eloquent. I had both of my kids when I was in my thirties and my husband was pushing forty. I guess we were late bloomers or something. Now they are grownups(almost). It doesn't matter when you start. Thirty is a young age that is full of promise. By being here, you are setting yourself up for a full and wonderful life.

Take care
                Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Sad

We're allowed crap days! Hell, I have crap weeks..... I have two kids, want one? You can have the sassy 13 yr old...she's the mean one!!! J/K It all comes in time!!!!

Comment

Sad

Lou Lou, I remember what I got for my 30th Birthday,a black eye from my fiance. Drunk we were arguing and he was abusive. BUT And I can"t strss this enough I met my husband 1 month later and was shown genuine love and affection. That was 15 years ago. They always show up when you least expect them.
                    Love ya
                    Mary

Comment

Sad

Hi Lou~

I had my blues at 25. I was 25 & all my friends were married & already planning on starting their families. Then I met my hubby who swept me off my feet (LOL) & had my 1st babe at 29 & 2nd at 32.

Sweetie...you've got plenty of time. We :h u.
                      :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Sad

Happy Belated Birthday Lou!
                        Sorry you are so down about 30! I loved turning 30 and just give it some time you will find these are the best years of your life. Well for now the 40's and up should be pretty spectacular too at least that's what I'm banking on.
                        "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Sad

I felt the same way last week. GG's thread about remembering good memories sure put life back into prospective. If you have'nt added to her thread try it. ITS THE BEST MEDICINE EVER. This palce is the best ever.
                          A BushBaby with Attitude

Comment

Sad

Elizabeth;122389 wrote: I felt the same way last week. GG's thread about remembering good memories sure put life back into prospective. If you have'nt added to her thread try it. ITS THE BEST MEDICINE EVER. This palce is the best ever.
                            Thanks hon!

I felt the same way when I turned 25..then again at 30. I had my first at 29.. I wanted one when I was younger than that and I was really bummed out that I had her this late. Now, I am sooooo thankful I did. I'm more financially stable, my husband and I are in a good place in our marriage and I was mentally prepared for having a child. She came right when she was supposed to. I'm waiting till I'm about 33 to have my next one.. you have loads of time. Lots can happen in a year, hell..lots can happen in a day. :l :h

Comment

Working...
                            X