My horrible husband

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My horrible husband

my horrible husband has called it a day,, i am going throught stuff. im going to make a mess of of thre comput5er now , because i can't be myself. I had a lovely chat with people in the chat room. if onlhy i could be my self. love u all Bellaaa xxx

You know whar, If I werre you i would n ot listen tro me because i am a stupid c*A**** and i am a good person reallhy

My horrible husband

Bella....crawl in bed and sleep this drink off...we will talk tomorrow...love you!

Comment

My horrible husband

Ditto...call it a night honey...tomorrow you will have a new perspective
      Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

My horrible husband

Bella, If I were there I would listen to you. You are a very valuable person. Respect the treasure your are. Hope you have a better day tomorrow
        Sleep well
        Mary

Comment

My horrible husband

Simeybear is right. You are a special person. Sleep this one off and we will all be here for you again tomorrow. We will always be here for you.

Sleep tight
          :l
          Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

My horrible husband

Bella~you're going thru something right now & alcohol does not help. We'll be here tomorrow. :l
            :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

My horrible husband

hugs sweetie...hope you sleep ok...

Comment

My horrible husband

Hang in there. . . I too deal with a difficult husband who does not understand. . . You are not alone.

It's a new day. . .

Comment

My horrible husband

Hang in there babe have a good sleep and deal with tomorrow, tomorrow. We are all here to help in anyway we can, most of us have been there and lost loved ones through one thing or another so you are not alone. Vent, talk, chat, let it out but most of all don't go through it on your own. Kim
                  Yesterday I dared to struggle. Today I dare to win!!

Comment

My horrible husband

i'm here

hi bella i'm here if you need me PM IF YOU WANT TO or just post i'm here BELLABOO

Comment

My horrible husband

Bella, I feel for you been there done that - DooDoo gave me great advice - drink lots of water and look at things again tomorrow. Goodnight sleep tight.
                      Though no one can go back and make a brand-new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand-new ending

Comment

My horrible husband

Bella, you're not on your own we're all here. In the light of the new day talk to us all. We're here for you. You can sort this out with a clear head minus the juice. We love ya baby.:h :l
                        A BushBaby with Attitude

Comment

Working...
                        X