Army Thread... 26th September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zenstyle;1561474 wrote: Good Gawd what long legs you have! Who knew?!

Must be from my paternal side!

Comment

RunningCourage;1561473 wrote: Yo Questypoo

Lovely to see you as ever. Yer kids sound like right chompers!

My socks just divorce one another and one ends up leaving. I'm like a dating centre for single socks.
      *chuckles* :H:H

I've got a sock eating washing machine - and a dressing gown eating dog !!!
      Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Zenstyle;1561476 wrote: I reckon you keep that pic on your desktop!!! :H
        The minute he stepped out of the lift in the Rocky Horror Show...........I fell in lurve. It's been 20 years.

RunningCourage;1561478 wrote:
        :H
        You know how I like to spend a Saturday night
        I'll get you a new eye liner and some new rubber gloves for Chrimbo.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

RunningCourage;1561479 wrote: Must be from my paternal side!
          Cor blimey look at them suckers !!!

Comment

JackieClaire;1561482 wrote: The minute he stepped out of the lift in the Rocky Horror Show...........I fell in lurve. It's been 20 years.
            I saw Rocky Horror live twice... once in London and once in Leeds. Have to say I am rather partial myself and fully support your interest in this regard!!! :H :goodjob:

I was on the phone to me Mam. She's stoked that I got the forceps hole fixed. It hadn't dawned on me that she'd been feeling guilty about it all this time... :l

Comment

Quest for the key;1561483 wrote: Cor blimey look at them suckers !!!
              :H:H:H

Look! There he goes again climbing the barracks walls! Dextrous wee amphibian that one!

Comment

Zenstyle;1561484 wrote: I saw Rocky Horror live twice... once in London and once in Leeds. Have to say I am rather partial myself and fully support your interest in this regard!!! :H :goodjob:

I was on the phone to me Mam. She's stoked that I got the forceps hole fixed. It hadn't dawned on me that she'd been feeling guilty about it all this time... :l
                Do you mean like a hole in your head from forceps delivery ?????

Comment

Zenstyle;1561485 wrote: :H:H:H

Look! There he goes again climbing the barracks walls! Dextrous wee amphibian that one!
                  :H:H

He's still it said why he's got a sore arse !!!:H

Comment

Quest for the key;1561486 wrote: Do you mean like a hole in your head from forceps delivery ?????
                    Zactly what I mean! A large forcep shaped indentation in my right temple. But you can't see it anymore because yesterday a lovely kind surgeon removed fat from my arm and filled the hole with it. To say I am chuffed would be putting it mildly. I'm bruised and swollen and in pain (he did other stuff with me fat while he was at it!) :egad: but so happy to have that feckin indentation gorn...

Comment

Quest for the key;1561487 wrote: :H:H

He's still it said why he's got a sore arse !!!:H
                      Hahaha! That's what happens when yer fall orf the wall onto the gun rack!

Comment

Must go and get sumfing to eat....................I'm all behind (but that's the chocolate). Got a CSI to watch............and guess what, it's a new one.
                        It could be worse, I could be filing.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Zenstyle;1561489 wrote: Zactly what I mean! A large forcep shaped indentation in my right temple. But you can't see it anymore because yesterday a lovely kind surgeon removed fat from my arm and filled the hole with it. To say I am chuffed would be putting it mildly. I'm bruised and swollen and in pain (he did other stuff with me fat while he was at it!) :egad: but so happy to have that feckin indentation gorn...
                          Ouch !!!

One of my kids were a forceps delivery - while having a c section - I was worried the marks wouldn't go away but thankfully they did - mind you watching him now I think they may have squire his head a bit too hard lol :H

Comment

Laters jacs - I'm off for a read before my bed gets gate crashed by the hubs

See yiz all tomorrow xx nighters xxx

Comment

Nighty night to youz all! See youz on the morrow... X

Comment

Hmmm, almost time for bed. Feeling sad for someone who has fallen off the wagon, it's not good.
                                I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

Working...
                                X