Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread... 26th September

Marnin ya wee booger noses!

Hope yiz are all lining up for a good day. I'm in convalescence mode but it shall not last long... got a throbbing pain in me temple where once there was a hole but I am happy with me Fat Army Heid! Nowt wrong with a bit of throbbing, eh?!

Hope someone is taking role today... the paperwork around the barracks has been quite remiss of late. The end of the month inspection is coming up and we need to pull our socks up and get the barracks in good working order toute de suite. So... all able bodies in full dress on parade! Left right!.......... Get those boots polished Sargent Sweety... WTF?! What you think this is? Dad's Army?!

Bah....

Nice drugs they gave you, Zennie. :H. Hope you recover quickly, though!

Beautiful morning here - blue skies with a just a few wisps of cloud. Light onshore breeze to keep things cool. Will see what the cubs would like to do once they're up. Which should be in about 45 mins. Mrs. T has in a load of washing. The spin cycle on the machine sounds as if an aeroplane is trying to take off.

Have a lekker day, folksies!
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Hahaha yer right... the drugs are pretty good akshully! :new:

Your day sounds lovely... and it sounds like it's been a good "bonding" holiday for all concerned. :h

On another note, are you or Mrs T licensed to fly that washing machine? Worried for y'alls safety!

Comment

Zenstyle;1561256 wrote: Hahaha yer right... the drugs are pretty good akshully! :new:

Your day sounds lovely... and it sounds like it's been a good "bonding" holiday for all concerned. :h

On another note, are you or Mrs T licensed to fly that washing machine? Worried for y'alls safety!
        Mrs. T is a chronic clothes-washer - wherever we go. She can frontload, topload, push buttons and adjust knobs with the best of them

It was good to bring the eldest cub's mate along - brings a balancing dynamic. There hasn't been a single claim of boredom and hardly any bickering between the cubs.
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Who borrowed the coffee grinder?

Comment

Morning Mr T and Zenny :hallo:

tiptronic_ct;1561259 wrote: Mrs. T is a chronic clothes-washer - wherever we go. She can frontload, topload, push buttons and adjust knobs with the best of them
            Mind Mrs T doesn't go washing yer laptop/iPad/smart phone/Computer.... otherwise she'll be putting a whole new spin on uploading and downloading also :H

Comment

Oooooh a very quick yooooooooooo hoooooooooooo and a byeeeeeeeeeeee

Got to be at the orifice early this morning so the rattling of car keys are reaching a crescendo at the front door.

Bacinalongishbit.
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning my lovelies
                I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

RunningCourage;1561261 wrote: Morning Mr T and Zenny :hallo:

Mind Mrs T doesn't go washing yer laptop/iPad/smart phone/Computer.... otherwise she'll be putting a whole new spin
                  on uploading and downloading also :H
                  :H

Aye aye... see yer on form this morn!

She'd be putting a spin on "We're loading up and taking a spin back home where me desktop abides"!

:wavin: @ Jacks and Pinky! )

Comment

Morning zenners hows tricks
                    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1561259 wrote: Mrs. T is a chronic clothes-washer - wherever we go. She can frontload, topload, push buttons and adjust knobs with the best of them

It was good to bring the eldest cub's mate along - brings a balancing dynamic. There hasn't been a single claim of boredom and hardly any bickering between the cubs.
                      Here! I have one for yer Tipps. Go and ask Mrs T... nay BEG her... if yer can take a go at the washing machine. I think she's just being greedy Tipps and you should be allowed yer shot at it. Fair's fair, right? :H

Good move on bringing the sprog. "Rent-a-mate... we supply them to you for a peaceful holiday. Disclaimer: But they eat a lot (in small writing)..."

Comment

littlepinkcat;1561266 wrote: Morning zenners hows tricks
                        Lovely thanks Pinky! I've been snoozing all night and now need to wait for the next nap to take a hold of me! How are things with you hun?

Comment

zens im canny yeah work is busy and im getting my own caseload of borderline patients soon, so very interesting and uni starts back Tuesday
                          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

You really ARE busy Pinky... and fair play to you. Plenty of energy our lass! :l

The borderline ones will be a real mixed bag I bet... and, yeah, should be well interesting. Fascinating stuff. Are you enjoying it?

Comment

off round london drawing today - probably the task i'm least looking forward to as there's gonna be alot of public sketching and expenses for travel, but alas it must be done. least tomorrow I get to go home to my wife for the weekend, he put my hamster on webcam last night and I got all home sick xD Anyway, 2 coffees n breakfast down, now to work, catch ya'll this evening

-inchy
                              I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Working...
                              X