wine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wine

Does everyone drink wine on here? I have noticed, it seems, we all drink wine...

wine

Me? Mostly wine, occasionally beer when I ran out of wine. I think wine is so socially acceptable and "classy" that it can really sneak up on ya.
    Mama T.
    Found MWO Feb. 17, 2007

Comment

wine

Yeah, red wine has been my poison of choice. I've been know to enjoy a good vodka gimlet or margarita on occasion in the past, as well.
      AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

wine

Hey I love the new name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

wine

Thanks!

Comment

wine

Yeah... I have been wondering lately if there is something specific in red wine that is more addictive ie can't stop at 1, than other alcohol. Just a thought...

Doo
            :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

wine

I only drink wine. Mostly red or sparkling. I also enjoy reading wine magazines.
              I drink far too much wine, but luckily don't like other alcohol beverages, So, if there's no wine then I drink water during meals and mostly green tea during the day.
              Ellen

Comment

wine

I am a wine drinker as well. I really don't like much of anything else. I didn't start drinking wine till about 6 years ago-my doc told me- a teetotaler, that a few classes of red a week would help protect my heart-big family heart health history. A few glasses a week tasted pretty good! And they became 2 glasses a couple of times a week, then... well, y'all know how this story ends .BUT last year or so, my stomach started giving me trouble with reds, so I searched around and found some whites I liked. Now, my plan is to be able to moderate back to a couple of glasses of red per week.
                Life itself is the proper binge. Julia Child

Comment

wine

It is odd....I will have to research this one...

Comment

wine

hmmmm, I usually only drink vodka in VERY large quantities but recenly forced myself to give that up. (For obvious reasons) And I chose red wine as the only alcohol that I would alllow myself to drink, no hard alcohol allowed for me any more. Now I am wondering if I made a bad choice as I read these posts. I started with only a few glasses per day, and it's not like it is very much, but I do drink more than I did when I started and first gave up vodka.
                    Learning to live life on the outside of a bottle. :flower:

Comment

wine

I drink anything to be absolutley honest. I love champers but when it comes down to it I will and have drunk just about anything. That greek wine I think it is called retsena, yuk!!!! but I have drunk it, haven't done the metho or aftershave but in conventional alcoholic drinks have drunk just about everything. Kim
                      Yesterday I dared to struggle. Today I dare to win!!

Comment

wine

No.
                        Vodka and some more vodka.....well, I used to.

Comment

wine

Hi all,

I think another reason why wine is often the drink of choice is because you can feel the affects after just one glass. After two glasses, you don't really need another, but if I didn't have a problem with that...

Julie

Comment

wine

Red vino for me as well... love the stuff.

Comment

wine

Luv, this is odd I told Greg yesterday, You know everyone seems to be wine and vodka drinkers. I really don't see much of anything else except upon ocassion beer. Lately I must be telepathic I'm sharing thoughts with everyone; Perhaps time for a lottery ticket. I'll split it with you Lisa.
                              Love Ya
                              Mary

Comment

Working...
                              X