Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread : Friday 27th September

Good morning guys

Up and at em !! Gotta go into Manchester to drop my stuff offhand pick my bits up from my old job. They collected my car yesterday so I'm getting a lift with the father in law. Then it's new job time on Monday - yay !!!

Praying to end today as I've started it - sober and happy
    Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Mornin' Questypants !:wavin:

Comment

Good morning Questy and Satz and all :hallo:

Good luck for the new job Questy :goodjob: and for today in staying away from the bottle xx

Howdo Satz?

Did I see our Mollers outa sickbay??? :yay: :l

Comment

Good morning Questie, Satzerooney and PeaPod

It's our last day here :upset::upset::upset: Heading home around lunchtime tomorrow.
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Morning satzerooney and sweetie pie

Got pins and needles typing on me phone in bed - gonna nip for a brew then shower and out

Back in a bit (I'm starving !!!) any chance of a bacon butty ??

Arsey !!! Coffee and brekky please

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1561618 wrote: Good morning Questie, Satzerooney and PeaPod

It's our last day here :upset::upset::upset: Heading home around lunchtime tomorrow.
            X post mr t - morning :H

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1561618 wrote: Good morning Questie, Satzerooney and PeaPod

Ah MrT!!:l:l Tis horrible when the holliers are over xx Make the most of and enjoy yer last day xx

:H That's it Questy- keep yer tummy full!!

Off to workies for me, Laters xx

Comment

:waving: PP

Enjoy rest of hols Tipperooney .............. what's planned ?

Questy - no 'just hoping' now - stop in the shop and get yerself a 'plan' for for the weekend.
                Don't be unrealistic - just do what you can - even a small change - and then improve on it next weekend.
                It will happen - maybe not all at once - that can be too overwhelming - but in baby steps !:l
                AF is so great you will want to increase your time AF v AL

Comment

howdy guys
                  I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                  Audrey Hepburn

Comment

open that one eye wide, lol
                    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

That could be scary, Pinky :H
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Overcast today, so I think our outdoor activities have come to an end. My inner couch potato is kinda relieved. That raises the spectre of Mrs. T wanting to indulge in retail therapy, though. Classic catch 22 situation :H
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

inner couch potato for half a day and retail therapy for half, good comprimise
                          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

littlepinkcat;1561639 wrote: inner couch potato for half a day and retail therapy for half, good comprimise
                            Luckily there are very few shops here. The "local mall" comprises of a small supermarket and about 20 small businesses, ranging from a pharmacy, a laundry, a coffee shop, curio type place and shop selling purified water (the local water is brackish and not lekker to drink).

Mrs. T did see a jewellery place. Taken by one piece - a hand-worked silver angel's wing. If she buys that it won't take up extra space in the car. We're going to be packed ti the rafters tomorrow.

What does astound me time and again is the number of liquor shops. If you consider the state of the local economy, the mind boggles. Said local mall has 2 if them, plus a bar. There are at least 5 more outlets, not counting pubs, in a 2km radius.
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Molls: how are those eyes doing? :H
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
                              X