X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread : Friday 27th September

Final day of the week army.

Work, then shopping, then play.
    I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

Goooood Morning Questarooney, My favrite Dr, Missy Paunts, The T, Pinkles, UKB and Mollymoo (got that second eye open yet?)

Here's some cake, croissants and.... cake!!

Comment

Good morning Questy, Satzuma, Sweetypea, Tippperooooooo, Pinkles, Mollymoo, YouKayBee, Sir D'Darsey of the sore derri?re.

Found you nice comfy seat, D'Arsey.

It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1561655 wrote: Good morning Questy, Satzuma, Sweetypea, Tippperooooooo, Pinkles, Mollymoo, YouKayBee, Sir D'Darsey of the sore derri?re.

Found you nice comfy seat, D'Arsey.

Love you Jacs!

Doc - can I borrow a couple of your manservants to finish my cleaning of the cottage?

Comment

ooh D'Arsey be a love and stick the heating on. I'm a bit chilly.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1561658 wrote: ooh D'Arsey be a love and stick the heating on. I'm a bit chilly.
              Then i can sit in me new chair ALLLLL day long?

Comment

RunningCourage;1561660 wrote: Then i can sit in me new chair ALLLLL day long?
                Well as a fully unqualified doctor but a fully qualified nagger as long as you get up now and again to stretch yer legs.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1561661 wrote: Well as a fully unqualified doctor but a fully qualified nagger as long as you get up now and again to stretch yer legs.
                  Don't one another pain in the posterior do I :H

Comment

It's either that or surgical stockings......................you decide ( that was a poor attempt at the Big Brother voice).

Now I must run or tbh sort of mammy skip for the train. Going to the credit union, then for a prayer in front of the hole in the wall to see if there's any money left and going out for lunch with my favourtist Aunt in all the world.

Turning out to be a rather good Friday.

Bacinalongsih.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning army That's good news about the shop Molly its a bit of security for the next 5 years so I hope it works out. Thanks for pm Zen. I have had a cold and sometimes an upset tum on and off for the past week or so. The tiredness was bad at times too. I feel a bit better today. I was in bed all day yesterday just resting and dozing off. I wasn't in the mood some days for the internet and the main sites I go to daily wud be here and fb. Seems a few have sick around here. Glad your op went well Zen. Hope the dog walk goes for you both reccie its good exercise and a way to interact with other dog walkers. Still thinking of getting a rescue puppy myself next year. Hi to everyone else. Got some housework to catch up on. Feeling a bit down today but next Saturday i'm off on holiday so don't want to be sick for that. Enjoy your last day Tipps. Be back later.

Comment

mollyka;1561668 wrote: Two eyes open - just as well - at work on SHAGGIN FONE !!!
                        All bout me me me for a min - joes partner has agreed to rent his half of the business to him for up to 5 years - HAPPY DAYS!!!!! Dead excited I am - thanks for all the loves an hugs I felt wingin their way here for quite some time!!! Luv yiz all xxxxx
                        That's brilliant news molly!!! I'm really pleased for you. Does that take all your worries away now?

Amy reportage - I took her in the car this morning to the village common a mile or so away for her first walk. She sat on the passenger seat and behaved unexpectedly well, so I was free to concentrate on the driving. Then we walked for about half an hour and had a peek at the river while we were at it. Perfect dog walking weather and no-one around. I'd only been down to the common once in the 22 years I've lived here, so it was practically a new experience for me as well as for her. Anyway, the walk was a success, and we both had some exercise. She did get the lead tangled up in her legs from time to time, and she nearly tripped me up once or twice, but hopefully we'll soon iron out those little problems. Might take her back there this afternoon.

Comment

Xpost foxy. Sorry you've not been well. Go easy on yourself and don't be overdoing the housework. My place could do with a bit of tidying up too. I should go and make a start ackshully...

Comment

Hey All you Brats,

Congrats to Molly, and good luck to everyone for your exciting events of the day, Tipps trip/Questies new job monday etc.

I'm off to the Cotswold's this weekend for a working and running trip with my friend the PT. Bit of meditation and some good health and wellbeing chats. I can't wait!

EW
                            If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

EnglishWriter77;1561685 wrote: Hey All you Brats,

Congrats to Molly, and good luck to everyone for your exciting events of the day, Tipps trip/Questies new job monday etc.

I'm off to the Cotswold's this weekend for a working and running trip with my friend the PT. Bit of meditation and some good health and wellbeing chats. I can't wait!

EW
                              Afternoon EW Your weekend sounds good. I live in the Cotswolds - whereabouts will you be staying? And wot's PT?

Comment

Recluse;1561678 wrote: That's brilliant news molly!!! I'm really pleased for you. Does that take all your worries away now?

Amy reportage - I took her in the car this morning to the village common a mile or so away for her first walk. She sat on the passenger seat and behaved unexpectedly well, so I was free to concentrate on the driving. Then we walked for about half an hour and had a peek at the river while we were at it. Perfect dog walking weather and no-one around. I'd only been down to the common once in the 22 years I've lived here, so it was practically a new experience for me as well as for her. Anyway, the walk was a success, and we both had some exercise. She did get the lead tangled up in her legs from time to time, and she nearly tripped me up once or twice, but hopefully we'll soon iron out those little problems. Might take her back there this afternoon.Ah Reccie - that's brilliant - delighted you found each other :h

mollyka;1561668 wrote: Two eyes open - just as well - at work on SHAGGIN FONE !!!
                                All bout me me me for a min - joes partner has agreed to rent his half of the business to him for up to 5 years - HAPPY DAYS!!!!! Dead excited I am - thanks for all the loves an hugs I felt wingin their way here for quite some time!!! Luv yiz all xxxxx
                                MORE brilliant news - delighted for yiz Molls !!!:l inkele:

Recluse;1561687 wrote:
                                Afternoon EW Your weekend sounds good. I live in the Cotswolds - whereabouts will you be staying? And wot's PT?
                                :hiya: EW - Yeah wot's PT ?

Comment

Working...
                                X