Thankyou

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thankyou

Hello. thankyou for all your kind words last night and today. I am still alive but not feeling to good. today is a new day but because i am so hung over, I feel so terribly afraid of the world outside! its ridiculous and i have to tell myself it is just the drink making me feel like this. my son is here and i just cant do much today. I'm a bad mother. I'm going to try hard today, for him. I wish i could believe that i am strong, like you have all said. Its silly isn't it! i hate feeling so vulnerable and scared. anyway, I will get there. Thankyou again. I think maybe me telling my story made me go a bit mad for a while. all that opening up about stuff brought some memories back! you are all so great and i need you. I was on the computer for 5 hours last nite! My poor husband has lost out to MWO! Speak to you all soon. have a good day. Bella xxx

Thankyou

Bella

Hang in there - see today has brought a new sun and a new begining - we trip we fall but we can always get up and start again.

See you soon - enjoy you son and your day - and remember with out a past we do not have a future - so look to the future and learn from the past.
    Though no one can go back and make a brand-new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand-new ending

Comment

Thankyou

You are not a bad mother. We all have our moments, and this is why we are all here; to fight this, together. Take a nice walk outside and breathe in deep, the hangover will pass and once that horrible feeling is gone you will feel so much better.

We all love you Bella.

Comment

Thankyou

Hey Bella

You are a good mum and worthy of taking good care of yourself.

Doo
        :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

Thankyou

Take things easy today. Over dose on water, water, water and tomorrow when you feel better reread and think about all the great posts your friends sent here.

We love ya. XXX
          A BushBaby with Attitude

Comment

Thankyou

Bella,
            Pick your hinny up an start today!!! Thank God we have today.....some people never get that chance. Love you!!!

Comment

Thankyou

I'm glad your here today, take it easy. Eat some honey it is good for a hangover. Just do something quite with your son. watch a movie, Drink your water and if you have alka selter it helps too. Your Husband didn't loose out to MWO you had things you wanted to say and last night you had liquid courage. Today we have Bella's courage. I know you can do this, you are a survivor. You like a great deal of us have that "emotional baggage" and it's hard to move forward sometime with that piled on you. I belive in you Bella.
              Smiles
              Mary

Comment

Thankyou

Hello Bella

The day after I drink, I am often afraid to leave the house. Just have a quiet peaceful day doing nothing with your son, drinks lots of water and just relax. We all fall sometimes - that's why we all believe in you so much.

Take care
                Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Thankyou

Hi Bella,
                  I hope you feel better soon.
                  Paulx

Comment

Working...
                  X