ARMY THREAD! Monday 30th September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zenstyle;1562840 wrote: :wavin: Yooo Hoooo Youuuuu!
    Yo Zens Glad to hear the head is getting better x

D'Arsey and Questy- good luck to ye both for tomorrow xx

Foxy- that trip sounds amazing. Not a bit jealous!!

Hey Reccieman and EW :hiya:

Just back from slimming world - only lost 3.5 pounds this week and feel like really tried to be good- didn't even sniff a choccie bar Me mate from work has lost over a stone already and he was a real bad boy last week- out on the drink, maccy ds, chinese the lot- tis no fair:upset:

Comment

Men loose a lot easier than women do Sweety. Makes me sick! Yer wan indoors inhales food and still fucking looses. Me... all I have to do is LOOK at it and it's on my frikken hips. He's lost over 100 pounds in the last year. I know I know! If I hadn't known him from before I would NOT have been cohorting with him in the first place! lol

He's actually going to the Docs with me tomorrow to get some loose stuff under his chin looked at. Thank God he's a nice guy or I'd have bailed by now, what with one thing and another...

Jeeze... sorry! Didn't mean to get heavy! LOL!

Foxy's trip sounds great... jealous.com.

Comment

p.s. 3.5 pounds is GREAT! What yer on about? I'd be chuffed with that...

Comment

Zenstyle;1562847 wrote: Men loose a lot easier than women do Sweety. Makes me sick! Yer wan indoors inhales food and still fucking looses. Me... all I have to do is LOOK at it and it's on my frikken hips. He's lost over 100 pounds in the last year. I know I know! If I hadn't known him from before I would NOT have been cohorting with him in the first place! lol

He's actually going to the Docs with me tomorrow to get some loose stuff under his chin looked at. Thank God he's a nice guy or I'd have bailed by now, what with one thing and another...

Jeeze... sorry! Didn't mean to get heavy! LOL!

Foxy's trip sounds great... jealous.com.
          This guy was so bad this week and still lost- that's a stone in 2 weeks like- just don't understand it!!
          Wot ya mean 'loose stuff'? Like excess skin kinda thing? Fecked if I would let anyone near me with a knife! :egad:

Comment

Zenstyle;1562848 wrote: p.s. 3.5 pounds is GREAT! What yer on about? I'd be chuffed with that...
            :H I suppose but I was sooooo good this week!! Kinda leaves me no leeway to be bad if ya know what I mean? I expect to lose it all like yeaterday!!!:H

Comment

sweetpea29;1562851 wrote: This guy was so bad this week and still lost- that's a stone in 2 weeks like- just don't understand it!!
              Wot ya mean 'loose stuff'? Like excess skin kinda thing? Fecked if I would let anyone near me with a knife! :egad:
              LMAO! Well... he doesn't HAVE to do it and I know what you mean. That would not be appealing to me either! :H Feck's sakes, my own wee jaunt last week was bad enough!

Yep... the BF can eat and EAt and EAT!!!! and still loose. But 2 stone in 2 weeks? Are they weighing him right? That's an awful lot... ?

Comment

sweetpea29;1562852 wrote: :H I suppose but I was sooooo good this week!! Kinda leaves me no leeway to be bad if ya know what I mean? I expect to lose it all like yeaterday!!!:H
                Yer just lucky yer can loose it at all! Older you get the harder it is. I have to be dead careful now and my metabolism used to be so good. It's not so bad though, just have to eat less and it's well do-able... (up until 9pm when I want to scarf the entire contents of the larder!) :H

Comment

Zenstyle;1562853 wrote: LMAO! Well... he doesn't HAVE to do it and I know what you mean. That would not be appealing to me either! :H Feck's sakes, my own wee jaunt last week was bad enough!

Yep... the BF can eat and EAt and EAT!!!! and still loose. But 2 stone in 2 weeks
                  ? Are they weighing him right? That's an awful lot... ?
                  Nah!! 15 pounds in 2 weeks!! Yeah they is using proper super-dooper scales!

Did I scare everyone else off?

Comment

Well done on the weight loss sweetpea that's a good amount for a week. Hi Zen no you don't have to pay for ur insurance when u buy the tickets you can shop around. I just left it a bit late and as I have no credit card a lot of insurance companies here won't accept cash in the office as they run tru other parties. I don't want a credit card but i'm going to ask my bank to issue me with a debit card thati can use online that way you have to have the money in ur account to use it. Bloody pain as more bargains online. Zen is ur wan indoors a lodger or are you a bit romantically involved? R just friends? Just not sufre who he is nosy me lol

Comment

Firefox;1562857 wrote: Well done on the weight loss sweetpea that's a good amount for a week. Hi Zen no you don't have to pay for ur insurance when u buy the tickets you can shop around. I just left it a bit late and as I have no credit card a lot of insurance companies here won't accept cash in the office as they run tru other parties. I don't want a credit card but i'm going to ask my bank to issue me with a debit card thati can use online that way you have to have the money in ur account to use it. Bloody pain as more bargains online. Zen is ur wan indoors a lodger or are you a bit romantically involved? R just friends? Just not sufre who he is nosy me lol
                      Thanks Foxy:l

Sooo excited for ya Plus ye got me thinking bout lookin into going on a solo hol!! Have always wanted to see Canada but me mates more interested in the states- so gonna check out whats available- might be able to afford to go before I retire!!

Comment

Firefox;1562857 wrote: Well done on the weight loss sweetpea that's a good amount for a week. Hi Zen no you don't have to pay for ur insurance when u buy the tickets you can shop around. I just left it a bit late and as I have no credit card a lot of insurance companies here won't accept cash in the office as they run tru other parties. I don't want a credit card but i'm going to ask my bank to issue me with a debit card thati can use online that way you have to have the money in ur account to use it. Bloody pain as more bargains online. Zen is ur wan indoors a lodger or are you a bit romantically involved? R just friends? Just not sufre who he is nosy me lol
                        Ach yer not being nosey at all wee you! :l I kept it all under wraps as I don't like to put my cart before my horse. He's an old flame from 10 years ago and he moved in here a year back and we've been going out since then. He has his room and I have mine so we're not totally "married" :egad: but we are definitely an item and have been for a year. Sorry not to have spoken up about him sooner. At 50 years old you don't want to be jumping in and out of things so I preferred to keep it quiet, if ye ken... )

I have one credit card and a debit card that I can use as a Visa card. I used to have another credit card and I turned it in. It's handy to have plastic to pay with Foxy and you might be needing that on the cruise?

Comment

sweetpea29;1562856 wrote: Nah!! 15 pounds in 2 weeks!! Yeah they is using proper super-dooper scales!

Did I scare everyone else off?
                          Nope. You're just over sensitive. Like me!!! :H :new:

Comment

I can understand that Zen I think we get more cautious as we get older lol. I won't have any plastic on this cruise but same currency euros so it will cash whatever my bill is. As usual I left things too late as it takes a few days to process and it will be either Wednesday or Thursday before I get to my bank so it will be there when I get back if they allow me one. I hope things go well for you with your partner is he American?

Comment

I'll be a wee bit scarce the next couple of days, I have to be oot of the hoose... so take care mateys... Will try and check in at night. X

Comment

Firefox;1562869 wrote: I can understand that Zen I think we get more cautious as we get older lol. I won't have any plastic on this cruise but same currency euros so it will cash whatever my bill is. As usual I left things too late as it takes a few days to process and it will be either Wednesday or Thursday before I get to my bank so it will be there when I get back if they allow me one. I hope things go well for you with your partner is he American?
                                Yep, he's a Yank! And, yeah, we do get more cautious for sure. I sometimes feel bad about it but I have to remember there is a reason I feel this way... cautious is good I think.

I forgot about the Euro...

OK, I better go and do summat with this Indian Sirloin Tip Roast? See you later hun... X

Comment

Working...
                                X