Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pain in the neck....

Hi

Just one thing before I go - just before I found this site and I was drinking so heavily I developed a pain in my neck, I firstly thought it was because I had had a bit of a fender bender - more of a driving back wards into a wall under the influence of alcohol thing but either way I thought it was a bit of whiplash - but the doc said not - I never told him I was drunk or that I have a drinking problem.

But my question is - getting back to the point - now that I am moderating I find that even if I have one drink the my neck pain returns - has this happened to anyone else, does any only also have this - or is this just proof that drinking alcohol is a pain in the neck.

Well I know I will have to go back to the doc and tell him the truth - but small steps, I will cross that bridge and open up to others when I feel I can.
    Though no one can go back and make a brand-new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand-new ending

Pain in the neck....

I get the same. Its worth checking out.
    A BushBaby with Attitude

Comment

Pain in the neck....

i ache all over....literallly!

Comment

Pain in the neck....

I did get neck pain when I was drinking heavily. I had a carotid doppler test done. No blockages. After that, I assumed it was the way I was sleeping. I have at least 4 pillows. I do noticed if I get stressed I get a pain on the left side of my neck going down into my shoulder muscles. Are you feeling stressed? it might be worth getting it checked out. the procedure is totally painless.
        Smiles
        Mary

Comment

Pain in the neck....

the only pain i have is my HUSBAND. anybody want him?????? i'll pay U!!!

Comment

Pain in the neck....

Gateway, UHMM how much are we talking ?
            Mary

Comment

Pain in the neck....

let's see......since you live in the mts of VA and i live in the cold state of MN. and VA is such a beautiful place to live......i think we could arrange something. there is only one problem. you cannot drink

Comment

Pain in the neck....

Well hell, keep him! HA

Comment

Pain in the neck....

Nope, sorry can't do that I'm a glass a night type of gal. So he is zero tolereance huh? As for trading States I'd do that. I love winter and hate summer and nothing is hotter than a humid Va. summer. You know what really is irritating about people that have no tolerance is they usually have a vice themselves. I am of the beleif that everyone has a vice, some are just more obvious than others. I'm sure your husband hassome good qualties??
                  Smiles
                  Mary

Comment

Working...
                  X