Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doo Doo, you have inspired me...

I am going to start my 30 days as well.

Like you, I am fearing failure terribly. It's like I'm setting myself up for a let down, but if I don't start now and stop trying to bullshit myself about the liquor, I will never kick this nasty habit. I'm running to the grocery store today to load up on fruit juice and mineral water.

I've got my supps which I have started taking, I hope I got enough..I got two bottles of each. If I can make it through the cravings... stupid cravings. Thinking about the cravings are already making me second guess myself..

Be strong woman!!

Ohhh... that's so great GG! And seriously... you've just added to my determination and inspiration even more. Strength in numbers!

Have fun shopping for all the healthy good stuff I think I might just do the same myself tomorrow and get out the old juice extractor.

Doo
    :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

Hey GG and DooDoo - brilliant to sense the energy and determination from both of you (and all the others from DooDoo's original post! - Looks like we're going to see some really good AF action around here!)

I'm definitely joining the cheering section - pompoms and all (not a pretty sight!) - but enjoy! I have to agree with Mama T about abs - it's such a fabulous feeling not drinking that I didn't even enjoy a glass of wine I had a few nights ago just to 'keep in' with the crowd. Having been drinking at least a bottle a night I could never have imagined saying that! I also find reading the long-term abs posts really inspiring and motivational.

So go girls - do it, do it, do it! - and keep us posted!

Many :l and loads of :happy:
      :rays: Arial

Last first day - 15th April 2012
      Goals:
      Days 1-7 DONE
      Days 8-14 DONE
      Days 15-21 DONE
      30 days DONE
      60 days
      100 days

Comment

Trying for 30 days too...we can do this...starting day 3 today.

Comment

Working...
        X