October down under

BOO
    AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

October down under

Boo back at ya Aspy.

Good morning troops.
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

October down under

byebyebridgetjones;1563134 wrote: God, what's power pilates then?
        Fusking torture......
        It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
        Mother Theresa

Comment

October down under

Aspy - scared me witless in the best possible way. Great to see you!!
          Mother Theresa

Comment

October down under

Morning peeps!

Well, I'm feeling a bit tired today. Slept like a hairy goat. Thought I'd sleep like a log but was a bit sore all over from my swim. Maybe I go too hard..... Anyway, I'm booked into a Body Pump class this evening. That should fix me.

Mr G - you made my day saying those nice things! As usual, here's your salute. It comes with a wide smile today!!! I really do admire you. Your work, the way you approach life, the regard you have for humanity..... And, once upon a time you gave me the inspiration I needed to get sober again. I'll always remember that.

Hair yanker has loaded me up today because he is time poor. Mmmmmm, yes, and....... I felt like telling him I'm patience poor - don't push it!

I just said hello to someone I see at the dance we go to regularly. He says "there's no need to speak to me if you see me at other places. I'm not your type really....." FFS - get a brown dog up ya!! I wouldn't touch him with someone else's barge pole. I just said ok, no problem - hope you have a great day!

So there you are. My Thursday morning. Hugs to you all.

Have a bewdiful day. Pay it forward - wherever/whenever can. It helps - I'm sure.
            XXOO
            Mother Theresa

Comment

October down under

Hi my lovelies

Nicey - what a bizarre thing for someone to say! Never mind, you're our type and I would be honoured for you to speak to me wherever you see me! :h

1.2k in the pool this morning; I'm almost back to pre-injury! Mild panic attack ensued half way through when I thought I'd miscounted and might end up doing an odd number of laps, but thanks to my patent pending triple count checking system, disaster was averted. And a very yummy blueberry, banana, almond milk and spinach smoothie for breakfast.

Great day so far! Now watch some bastard come and f*ck it up.

And on a related note, I suppose I should start getting ready for work, seeing as I should have been there half an hour ago.

Have a great day everyone :h
              There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
              You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

October down under

It's going to be one of those days me thinks.

Just looked in the mirror and I've worn ODD earrings. Now have none on and feel near naked!!!
                Mother Theresa

Comment

October down under

nicelife;1563441 wrote:

So there you are. My Thursday morning. Hugs to you all.
                  and to make it even worse, I have to tell you it is only Wednesday ....
                  Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

October down under

Morning Aspy, Bridgey, Noicey, Glassy, Missy, Froggy and y'all,

Thanks for your kind words Noicey. I hope Ryan from maintainence and Hayley from HR know they are locking up friday, so as you can pull a POETS at lunchtime. How's the 308? Did Brian and Jean-Paul piss that engine orf and install the Chevy 327 on dual fuel?

Congrat's on the new digs Missy!

Mad weather here. Gale force winds last couple of days. That rubber cement stuff i got from Bunnings for the toupee has been priceless.

Have a pearler. Yo!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

October down under

Miss Behaving;1563453 wrote: and to make it even worse, I have to tell you it is only Wednesday ....
                      ARE YOU S.E.R.I.O.U.S????!!!!

!@#$%^&*()_@#$%^&!@#$%^
                      Mother Theresa

Comment

October down under

Guitarista;1563458 wrote:

Thanks for your kind words Noicey. I hope Ryan from maintainence and Hayley from HR know they are locking up friday, so as you can pull a POETS at lunchtime. How's the 308? Did Brian and Jean-Paul piss that engine orf and install the Chevy 327 on dual fuel?

Mad weather here. Gale force winds last couple of days. That rubber cement stuff i got from Bunnings for the toupee has been priceless.

Have a pearler. Yo!
                        Well Mr G - I don't care who locks up on Fridee. I'm not coming anywhere near the place. Even if the sky falls, I'm not coming in!

Brian and Jean-Paul came round to do the work but we decided to have a diet ginger beer or two by the pool instead. We yapped about doing it soon though!

Glad you kept your hair on. It was a hurler here yesterday too. Blew my dress up. Luckily I had undies on!!!! :H::goodjob:
                        Mother Theresa

Comment

October down under

:blush::blush:

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

October down under

Lucky for you nicey. Others might disagree. Am I right or am I right Mr G?
                            zwink: zwink:
                            There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                            You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

October down under

Glass Half Empty;1563468 wrote: Lucky for you nicey. Others might disagree. Am I right or am I right Mr G?
                              zwink: zwink:
                              You are always right Glassy.

Comment

October down under

Here you go Missy.

Struth, they're actually reasonably in tune.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHviG8U6Q-Y&feature=youtu.be&a[/video]]Tijuana Taxi - Northern Rivers Uke Orchestra - YouTube

Comment

Working...
                                X