October down under

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

October down under

hey all, and spechily the Techie, have yous heard of GEOCACHING?
    we have found 11 treasures so far it is super fun in the real world.
    check it out at

Geocaching - The Official Global GPS Cache Hunt Site
    AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

October down under

What is geocaching? It's a high-tech outdoor treasure hunting game that's a great way to explore the world with friends, family or on your own. Participants use GPS-enabled devices to locate hidden containers called geocaches.

There are over one million geocaches hidden around the world today, waiting for you to find them. Visit Geocaching.com to search for geocaches near you.
      AF since 10/26/2009

Comment

October down under

Guitarista;1563498 wrote: Here you go Missy.

Struth, they're actually reasonably in tune.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHviG8U6Q-Y&feature=youtu.be&a[/video]]Tijuana Taxi - Northern Rivers Uke Orchestra - YouTube
        that's great G!! One of the things I want to do when we are settled is take my uke playing to a new level, and I've found a guy who teaches ukulele quite close to our new apartment. Ive also found two choirs to join
        Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

October down under

Gidday Aspy!! One of my brothers does geocaching and loves it!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

October down under

R rated kids parties...
            [img]a href=[/img]

Aaaarrrggghhh, me heartyies!
            AF since 10/26/2009

Comment

October down under

R rated kids party...Arrrgh me hearty.

http://[URL=http://s1286.photobucket.com/user/aspmann/media/IMAG0177_zps630dce8f.jpg.html][/URL]
              AF since 10/26/2009

Comment

October down under

Super cute, Aspy. Was that for International Talk Like A Pirate Day on September 19?

Geeze Undies, I'm having a late-in-life career change. I'd never considered Nursing and now need the help of Jones and youse other medical types. How do you lift and shift and re-arrange a 90kg mass without a lever? Logs I can do ... they don't squeal.

Comment

October down under

nope it was a birthday party today.
                  I had to work
                  AF since 10/26/2009

Comment

October down under

tawnyfrog;1563527 wrote: Super cute, Aspy. Was that for International Talk Like A Pirate Day on September 19?

Geeze Undies, I'm having a late-in-life career change. I'd never considered Nursing and now need the help of Jones and youse other medical types. How do you lift and shift and re-arrange a 90kg mass without a lever? Logs I can do ... they don't squeal.
                    block and tackle?
                    AF since 10/26/2009

Comment

October down under

aspman;1563538 wrote: block and tackle?
                      D'oh! Why the fusk didn't I think of that? :upset:

And another thing. Nicey - tell that bloke, next time you're at dancing, that I think he's a total TOOL.

Comment

October down under

Gday lovlies,

Back for a bit then its off to the salt mines. Just signed up for a fast tracked Diploma in Comunity Services - Case Management - AOD. Some smart arse suggested I just turn up on enrolment day and ask for the bit of paper on account of my extensive experience in the dubious art of getting and staying pissed for far too long and then clawing my way back out of the fusking great hole that I single handledly created!! BLOOMING CHEEK!!! I just knew that my apprenticeship in t he dark arts was deliberate and worthwhile.

Anyways I dont get much time to catch up here but starting next week willhave more online access so yippee for that.
                        Snap shot of Saffs life atm......NO BLOKE...Broke up about four months ago after very mutually damaging association...more on that disaster later. Not drinking....health better than average for an accomplished pisshead...wonders will never cease, but grateful as all heck. Boys going great guns...none living at home these days...sob...sob.

Gotta zoom will catch up soon, have heaps to read back on...hope you are all firing on all six.

Luv yas Saff xxxxx
                        I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

October down under

Saffy - its about time you checked in after last week's "love you and leave you" routine :H:H

Looking forward to your being able to post more regularly!!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

October down under

Tawny - have you had some PM answers on your question yet? There are some good training videos on YouTube on safe manual lifting techniques for home based careers that I found useful when I was looking after my brother .... I won't be at a proper computer until Friday - if you haven't found anything useful by then Ill send you some links then

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

October down under

Nighters lovelies.

I'm hori in a sec.

Tawny - is the boundary set?

I've cleaned the pool and tidied the house.

Kids in bed, snacks are non existent. Filtered water on the bench. You know the drill re tea/cups/manners.

I won't hear you if you decide to chat for a while ..... Tired as a hairy goat!

Air kisses to everyone!!!!!
                              It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                              Mother Theresa

Comment

October down under

Sorry Tawny - only advice I can offer is do it very carefully. Or, you could get a magnificently muscled man, waxed, oiled, manicured, smelling delightful to come do it for you. THEN you could talk about the lifting situ.....LOLx a lot!!
                                It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                                Mother Theresa

Comment

Working...
                                X