• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

October down under

I broke down and had to google Listerine Feet. Here is what I found:

Listerine and Vinegar for Beautiful Bare Feet - The People's Pharmacy®

BBJ,

I think you did it wrong- obviously! Sounds like something I would do! How are the smurfs now?

Comment

October down under

Hey there folks. Has anyone heard of iFrog.
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

October down under

I have not and the thought terrifies me!

Comment

October down under

Quick wave - hello Undies!

All well down under?
          Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

October down under

Miss Behaving;1576321 wrote: G, they do it to test the pressure in your eyes, and to examine the retina. Its a bit of a screening thing for glaucoma, and I have it becuase there is a bit of a history of glaucoma in my family.
            Thanks Missy. Wishing you as excellent health as possible.

Hi Lucky and GG! Big wave.

Jones, you'll never live those listerine feet down. :H On par with turps in your hair.....

Yo Techie! Yes, iFrog has checked in recently. Computer repairs.

Here's some light entertainment. I'm the 27th skateboarder on the left of screen.

Police Officers Try To Stop Longboard Skaters During The Broadway Bomb, Fail Miserably! | Shock Mansion

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

October down under

[quote]byebyebridgetjones;1574918 wrote:

Now Raggsy and Mr G...you two behave yourselves down there and don't do anything you'll regret. Just to be on the safe side I'll be watching you on reverse Bridge-Cam.

Damn Mr G. we'll have to behave ourselves. :H

Guitarista;1575231 wrote: Love it Aspy! 'Red beans and rice, red beans and rice, i could eat a plate twice'. I am not alone.

.What say I shout you to lunch... somewhere where there are no red beans or Bridgeycams?

nicelife;1575615 wrote:

. Had to teeter, totter to command post in ridiculously high, yet absolutely fabulous heels. Now scared will get blown down and break my crown during my departure.

QUOTE]
              I used to wear sneakers on the train then change into my work shoes when I got to work.

Originally posted by nicelife
              Happs just measured them - they are 12cm heels. I'm 5' 2"

Kerr Rikey, how on earth can you walk in them?

Glass Half Empty;1575676 wrote:
              I would LOVE to wear heels, even if they made me look like a drag queen. Sadly all 5'3" of me will probably have to accompany my purdy purple MOG dress with ballet flats or granny shoes.
              Hah! I'm taller than you nyah nyah nyah... I'm 5'3 and a HALF inches tall.
              I gave upon heels years ago... too many twisted ankles and sore calf muscles... thought why am I putting myself through all this for the name of fashion. Now I usually wear laccy sided boots or strapping to try to stabilize my left foot which is pretty wonky now.

Comment

October down under

Off to the ortho this arvo to shake his hand, give his secretary a further great sum of money, have him look at the MRI results, and hopefully have him tell me he can fix my shoulder (for further great sums of money).

Comment

October down under

I wouldn't trust the cloud Tawn. Why not do backups on mobile hard drives? Keep one at home and another off site.

Comment

October down under

Guitarista;1576289 wrote: Struth. So whether one wears specs or not, it's become a necessary process?
                    For me it's part of my 6 monthly check for glaucoma. All the fun starts after a certain age with the post warrantee parts going.
                    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

October down under

Does your opto do a macular test as well Bridge? I get both done regularly.

Comment

October down under

Rags;1576368 wrote: Damn Mr G. we'll have to behave ourselves. :H

What say I shout you to lunch... somewhere where there are no red beans or Bridgeycams?
                        Indeed. :H

Oh nooooo, my shout.

Thanks for that explanation Bridge. I understand now, dopey fella. I doubt anything would be looking good if you were still on the turps. :goodjob:

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

October down under

byebyebridgetjones;1576405 wrote: For me it's part of my 6 monthly check for glaucoma. All the fun starts after a certain age with the post warrantee parts going.
                          Ain't that the truth. I increasingly wish I could trade mine in for a new version. And I have a new appreciation for the bits that still work relatively well, with a better understanding of the value of regular preventive maintenance
                          Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

October down under

Miss Behaving;1576496 wrote: Ain't that the truth. I increasingly wish I could trade mine in for a new version. And I have a new appreciation for the bits that still work relatively well, with a better understanding of the value of regular preventive maintenance
                            Quite frankly, after the appalling abuse I've visited upon said parts, I'm surprised about how well I've held up
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

October down under

Guitarista;1576476 wrote:

Thanks for that explanation Bridge. I understand now, dopey fella. I doubt anything would be looking good if you were still on the turps. :goodjob:
                              You're not dopey! It's a pretty specific area. If you haven't got an eye condition you wouldn't know.

On the turps....Dear Dog, I shudder to think..........

Are you ready to start psyching us out mate?
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

October down under

Rags;1576455 wrote: Does your opto do a macular test as well Bridge? I get both done regularly.
                                He's seen my inner reaches Rags:H
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X