October down under

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

October down under

Fusk them. Already packed is the Nespresso machine with twenty, (yes 20) Ristretto pods . Nigel's had a short black every bloody morning and he shall continue to do so while I'm in Carer mode. I KNOW they're going to confiscate the thing until it's been appropriately tested and tagged by the fusking electricians. Fusk them AND the fusking physios - AND the horses they rode in on.

Yeah, yeah, I know ... shocking grammer ...

Comment

October down under

Well I've been in charge of quite a few wards myself, and if that machine is new-ish (within a couple of years) I wouldn't even worry about it being checked and would be more than happy for it to be plugged into the staff lunchroom.
      I bet you don't have a problem with it
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

October down under

I agree with Sister Jones on the coffee machine. I'd be surprised if they had a problem with it. If one nurse happened to, it would surely be overridden by the others and be ok.....

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

October down under

Umm...I snuck Macca's in to my sister...they never would have spotted it except they came in to give some pills and she had half a cheeseburger stuck to her palate...

Smuggle in as much contraband as he wants, you might find a Bridget there who will smile on you both...

Comment

October down under

Cheeses thrice, Undies ... it's 10.30 and I'm still up! Anyone want to limbo?

Comment

October down under

tawnyfrog;1565483 wrote: Cheeses thrice, Undies ... it's 10.30 and I'm still up! Anyone want to limbo?
              Well I'm up for hanging onto one end of the stick...Bridge will hold the other...you can go first...I love to see giraffes limbo...

Comment

October down under

tawnyfrog;1565483 wrote: Cheeses thrice, Undies ... it's 10.30 and I'm still up! Anyone want to limbo?
                I'm in...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTKj_Vd5_Bk[/video]]
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

October down under

Old Fart speaking ...

There was something clever about doing the limbo. You needed good abs and thighs and stuff. Not sure how twerking relates but ...

Comment

October down under

Sniff...I don't think twerking can relate to it....there's no grace...no art...just shakin' your jelly...

Comment

October down under

tawnyfrog;1565490 wrote: Old Fart speaking ...

There was something clever about doing the limbo. You needed good abs and thighs and stuff. ...
                      You called?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

October down under

What was the happiest part of your lives girls?
                        Just curious....
                        And it's late....and we're talking shit....:H
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

October down under

Guitarista;1565493 wrote: You called?
                          Yay! Your turn to go under the stick Mr G...

Comment

October down under

Guitarista;1565493 wrote: You called?
                            You may as well join in on this too...:H
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

October down under

What was the question?

Comment

October down under

byebyebridgetjones;1565496 wrote: What was the happiest part of your lives girls?
                                Just curious....
                                And it's late....and we're talking shit....:H
                                I'm such a clich?...meeting the Lamp and getting to know him - still a work in progress that one, he's always surprising...having the locusts especially when they were little and quite sweet...rediscovering my family life the last couple of years...just boring stuff I guess...

Comment

Working...
                                X