October down under

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

October down under

tawnyfrog;1565500 wrote: What was the question?
    What was the happiest part of your lives girls?
    Just curious....
    And it's late....and we're talking shit....
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

October down under

I've been doing some stretching down at the beach today i'll have youse know, so lower that stick will ya!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

October down under

byebyebridgetjones;1565502 wrote: What was the happiest part of your lives girls?
        Just curious....
        And it's late....and we're talking shit....
        There have been a few. Meeting you in the Cross in the 80's. Tours here and abroad. The people met on those tours. But, i think the best is yet to come......

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

October down under

Guitarista;1565503 wrote: I've been doing some stretching down at the beach today i'll have youse know, so lower that stick will ya!
          Hard to know who is going to be more flexible...hmmm...you or Yogalicious Techie??

Comment

October down under

I think I was my happiest travelling in the late 80's in Europe and Asia.
            I have NEVER slept like that in my life.
            And I was really myself.
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

October down under

Guitarista;1565505 wrote: There have been a few. Meeting you in the Cross in the 80's.
              Idiot:H
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

October down under

evening all
                happiest part of life walking through large gardens.. lawns.. trees.. bush... wilderness
                and where the landscape i am in isn't good enough.. well there is always the SKY!!!
                Thanks Reggie for this.. i've been looking for a long while for this one
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWRJRlYt6EY[/video]]The Orb - Little Fluffy Clouds - YouTube
                MWAH!

Comment

October down under

byebyebridgetjones;1565508 wrote: I think I was my happiest travelling in the late 80's in Europe and Asia.
                  I have NEVER slept like that in my life.
                  And I was really myself
                  I will be doing that again with a band someday soon. Tag along if u like

Hi Ficks!

Comment

October down under

myhappyplace;1565506 wrote: Hard to know who is going to be more flexible...hmmm...you or Yogalicious Techie??
                    Probably Techie Happs. I get the feeling Voila has got the poor bloke bending this way and that in the room of gongs.....

Comment

October down under

love to all and goodnight
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CBm6dBy4ns[/video]]The Preatures - Pale Rider - YouTube

Comment

October down under

Guitarista;1565514 wrote: Probably Techie Happs. I get the feeling Voila has got the poor bloke bending this way and that in the room of gongs.....
                        :H I'd forgotten about the gongs. Techie, just so you know, glad you can now touch your toes. You'll be amazed at where that can lead too.

Love your work Ficks. And your hair...

I'm going to have to hand in my side of the stick lovely people. To all :l and mwahs...

Comment

October down under

He he.. bit of the lounge coming in here... nightski
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwNkw5LMSfo[/video]]Blowing Up The Spot - Fort Knox Five - YouTube

Comment

October down under

Tawny :l you good woman you. Hope Nigel enjoyed his ristretto this morning .

I had a lovely day with my boys yesterday. We got up early, checked out the ships in Darling harbour, went to Madame Toussards and then headed to Manly on the ferry and enjoyed music in the form of the Manly jazz festival. I was secretly pleased that they were bushed by the end of the day while I still had some energy left. Slept like a hairy goat though :H

Boys best friend from school is also here in Sydney at the moment so they are off to be boys together today. Think boy is feeling very excited at being let loose in Sydney with a multi pass transport ticket!!
                            Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

October down under

Miss Behaving;1565644 wrote: Tawny :l you good woman you. Hope Nigel enjoyed his ristretto this morning .

I had a lovely day with my boys yesterday. We got up early, checked out the ships in Darling harbour, went to Madame Toussards and then headed to Manly on the ferry and enjoyed music in the form of the Manly jazz festival. I was secretly pleased that they were bushed by the end of the day while I still had some energy left. Slept like a hairy goat though :H

Boys best friend from school is also here in Sydney at the moment so they are off to be boys together today. Think boy is feeling very excited at being let loose in Sydney with a multi pass transport ticket!!
                              Morning Missy and y'all,

I bet the young blokes are excited! Sounds like everyone's excited Missy! I'm excited!

Well, a bit of a dull cloudy one here weather wise, but i suspect a few rays of sunshine will poke through ron.

I'm off to the Buckingham palace footy match friendly that Will's is putting on. I'll be overseeing the barby.

Have a pearler out there.

Comment

October down under

Bloody quiet drawer....if we keep this up we'll be on page 2...where are you all Undies? Although I can see Aspy through the round window...

Comment

Working...
                                X