Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

October down under

Hi Bird and Cindi,

Yes, the fires are a real heartache for a lot of people and wildlife.

Here's something that might put a smile on some dial's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSNAi2jB490[/video]]Nina Conti - Best Ventriloquist Performance Ever - YouTube

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

October down under

:wavin:

and

:h
      There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
      You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

October down under

Arvo all! Nice to see you Cindi, Birdy and Glassybum. Its bloody hot and I'm cooking lasagnes, wtf for I've got not a clue. Thinking of all of the NSW people. Bloody hell, bring the rain...

Comment

October down under

Arvo! You are funny, funny people. Mr G I would suggest you might be yer high maintenance, metrosexual type?! Bridget's toes look just like mine if I ever paint them...it happens about once every six months, eventually my nails grown so much I think 'Meh, I'll just let the paint grow out'. It's pretty.

Froglette, the pharmacist obviously has no clue. But have you ever tried meditation? :H I'm a new, newborn convert. Helps immensely with anxiety & stress.
          Check out some of the videos on this site maybe... Positive Being - Home

Hmmm, posting a link
          Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

October down under

Oh it got it. Yay.
            Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

October down under

Ahhh, ... Arvo Undies,

OK - I've got a different take on the Pharmacist. I kinda like the fact that a person whose job is to dispense pharmaceuticals is saying "NO ... take a gentler option". I'm not going to take the prescribed Oxazepam, nor will I take the two glasses of red (... as if ...) but we've agreed to give the old John's Wort a go.

I'm so thankful that I haven't got blue feet to attend to. That would just be tooooo much.

Comment

October down under

A Better Me;1572404 wrote: Mr G I would suggest you might be yer high maintenance, metrosexual type?! Bridget's toes look just like mine if I ever paint them...it happens about once every six months, eventually my nails grown so much I think 'Meh, I'll just let the paint grow out'. It's pretty.
                :H:H

I can pinch nipples though.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

October down under

Guitarista;1572415 wrote: :H:H

I can pinch nipples though.
                  Its a good skill to have Mr G. :H

Comment

October down under

tawnyfrog;1572409 wrote: Ahhh, ... Arvo Undies,

OK - I've got a different take on the Pharmacist. I kinda like the fact that a person whose job is to dispense pharmaceuticals is saying "NO ... take a gentler option". I'm not
                    going to take the prescribed Oxazepam, nor will I take the two glasses of red (... as if ...) but we've agreed to give the old John's Wort a go.

I'm so thankful that I haven't got blue feet to attend to. That would just be tooooo much.
                    Tell you what.
                    Why don't you do as she suggests.
                    Get on the piss and head into the pharmacy about 3am, semi naked and crying with bruises and lacerations of unknown origin and some biker mates.....just to tell her that you love her and she was right....soooooooo right......
                    Then knock over her condom stand on the way out and send em flying....
                    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

October down under

I've got a strange question to ask. I've got a new work situation, a consultancy. The woman I'm working with is lovely. But she keeps saying things like roll on wine o'clock, we deserve a wine after this, can't wait for this event to happen so we can loosen up with a few drinks.

Don't get me wrong, its not interfering with my plans to stay off the piss. Its just she is so nice but how do I say I don't drink? Its the weirdest thing...and I really don't know why I'm so uncomfortable with it. Normally I just say nope, don't drink. Any input welcome.

Comment

October down under

byebyebridgetjones;1572417 wrote: Tell you what.
                        Why don't you do as she suggests.
                        Get on the piss and head into the pharmacy about 3am, semi naked and crying with bruises and lacerations of unknown origin and some biker mates.....just to tell her that you love her and she was right....soooooooo right......
                        Then knock over her condom stand on the way out and send em flying....
                        :H:H Jeez...the good old days....

Comment

October down under

myhappyplace;1572422 wrote: I've got a strange question to ask. I've got a new work situation, a consultancy. The woman I'm working with is lovely. But she keeps saying things like roll on wine o'clock, we deserve a wine after this, can't wait for this event to happen so we can loosen up with a few drinks.

Don't get me wrong, its not interfering with my plans to stay off the piss. Its just she is so nice but how do I say I don't drink? Its the weirdest thing...and I really don't know why I'm so uncomfortable with it. Normally I just say nope, don't drink. Any input welcome.
                          What about something like.....'I'd love to join you, just to let you know, i don't drink, but i'm up for joining you for awhile after work at the pub/bar. You go ahead and drink' etc.....? You could maybe mesh it in with dinner/a meal too, so you aren't so bored potentially...

Comment

October down under

myhappyplace;1572422 wrote: I've got a strange question to ask. I've got a new work situation, a consultancy. The woman I'm working with is lovely. But she keeps saying things like roll on wine o'clock, we deserve a wine after this, can't wait for this event to happen so we can loosen up with a few drinks.

How much do you have to hang out with this woman?
                            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

October down under

byebyebridgetjones;1572431 wrote: How much do you have to hang out with this woman?
                              Its a couple of times a week gig. I think G's scenario is good, except we've already had about 6 meetings, so approx a dozen mentions of getting on the drink, and I've just smiled and said nothing. Awkward? or I'm reading too much into it, which is probably the case.

Comment

October down under

Anyone watching Gruen Planet? good story on the marketing of beer...

Comment

Working...
                                X