October down under

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

October down under

Arvo Undies. Inner reaches :H yep, that's it Bridge...

Weird day, pretty full on. Did stop out and grab some food at the new Paleo Caf? that's opened in Brisbane. It was great. But the best thing was they had this chai tea

https://www.pranachai.com/our-story/

It was so good, I've just jumped online and ordered some to be delivered. And a chai tea pot. So exciting. I'm beside myself :H

Comment

October down under

A paleo caf??

We never get anything that cool around here.
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

October down under

Hi everyone, hope you are all good. Did some reading back,you all seem in fine form. I am hot,hot,hot but start my new job on Friday. Nervous but curious also. Going to research that paleo cafe, happy. Sounds fun.

Comment

October down under

They're spreading Bridge....Techie finally got the word out...capital cities though...

I had a very bland looking Singapore chicken curry with cauliflower rice that turned out to taste sensational...might have a go at recreating the cauliflower rice, it had the most lovely toasted cumin through it...I've got my food wanker hat on now...

Edit: hi Corri!! google it or check it out on facebook

Comment

October down under

So...new job? is it close to home?

Comment

October down under

Re: the Paleo thing. I've eaten like this before but once I started doing yoga training I really didn't feel like eating much meat. Lately though my energy levels have dropped off and I'm rethinking diet and going back on the vits - lot of B's and so forth. Meat's back on the menu too! Anything to get over the menopausal crap without going manic...well, more manic than normal...

Comment

October down under

Yum Cauliflower rice.....
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

October down under

byebyebridgetjones;1576534 wrote:

Are you ready to start psyching us out mate?
                  I'll psych you out alright.......Let me look into your eyes. This might take some time....

Hey Cozza! Do tell re new job? Where, f/time, pt/time? etcetera, etcetera....

Congratulations!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

October down under

What the hell is cauliflower rice?
                    My new job is on Friday's, at a clinic 75km from where I'm renting, but it's paying and so i start 8.30 am. Can take golden dog, as she has proved houdini like in this current back yard.
                    Google the menus at the diff paleo cafes and i am now hungry. I'm going to embellished a pizza.

Comment

October down under

Here you go Corri - this seems to be similar seasoning to what I had to day, but you can vary it

Indian-Style Cauliflower Rice | fastPaleo

Good stuff on the job too. And very cool you can take your golden girl with you, how clever, she's found away to stay with you.

Comment

October down under

I am excitement!

xpost. Evening Saucy!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

October down under

Hello Mr G! any luck in the search for a stock pot?

Comment

October down under

coriander;1576550 wrote: What the hell is cauliflower rice?
                            My new job is on Friday's, at a clinic 75km from where I'm renting, but it's paying and so i start 8.30 am. Can take golden dog, as she has proved houdini like in this current back yard.
                            Google the menus at the diff paleo cafes and i am now hungry. I'm going to embellished a pizza.
                            Yay! Rosey gets a job too...... (pant and slobber)
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

October down under

Hey Mr G....re the stock pot...tall and thin is good re not slopping over the edge....and also I am a BIG lover of the copper base.....HUGE!:H
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

October down under

myhappyplace;1576561 wrote: Hello Mr G! any luck in the search for a stock pot?
                                Not yet Happs.

byebyebridgetjones;1576563 wrote:
                                Hey Mr G....re the stock pot...tall and thin is good re not slopping over the edge....and also I am a BIG lover of the copper base.....HUGE!:H
                                Thanks Jonesy. Makes sense. Copper? ok.

Comment

Working...
                                X