Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's do Astrology signs!

Let's do Astrology signs! Want to????

I am an amateur Astrologer. 8o I would like to collect the signs & then do a count, simple analysis. Maybe someday map the signs to CV's drinking types or something else. I think it would be neat to map CV's drinking type to ethnicity actually, on a serious note.

Anyway -- we can just do one liners in the posts. I'll start--

I'm a Libra.

I know my Ascendant & Moon -- they are Airies rising & Moon in Pisces.

But just post your Sun sign if you want to play. Or did you all play this game before?

I think we played this one....
    we could do it again though! or pull up the old thread, if it's still around and not past page 20!
    Or start a new poll...
    boxers or briefs? bikini or thong?
    eat steak medium rare for yummy flavor and risk parasites or char it to hell to be on the safe side?
    My answers:
    Virgo
    low rise bikinis for pants where you can't see a panty line, g-string for panty line pants!
    I go for medium rare. Flavor
    Next!

Comment

Capricorn
      G-string or bikini (depends on mood)
      Medium flavour.
      Jen.

Comment

Hi Kids,

I'll look for that thread Becca. But hey -- no fair -- this is my game :rollin You can't change the game -- that makes you a brat! :lol Besides I take this stuff seriously. Luv~Chrysa

No BFD

Comment

Lol, Chrysa, we did that and I posted a link to a free full fledged chart with all of your signs in all of your houses. Aquarius, Libra Rising, Aries Moon, Capricorn Venus and Mars...lots in the 3rd and 4th houses for family and emotions...so max whammies for me! The original thread is probably on the 4-7 pages....:lol Title the Birthday book...here's the link.
          p095.ezboard.com/fmywayou...=1&stop=20

Comment

Ok -- no need to repeat then -- CV -- cool - I have software but also do interpretation -- very very interesting (quite sicentific -- been studying it off & on for 20+ yrs (I am scientist by trade)

Comment

Well Chrysa,

I take it seriously! I can be a little skeptical at times, but I also see astrology as one of the ways that we can grow in consciousness and spirituality. Also don't find it incompatible with religion, as some do!

I am Sagittarius, Moon in Leo, Scorpio rising (why are you not surprised!!!:lol )

I just had my whole chart done, although it is a bit overwhelming and hard to keep track of all the details. My longer term forcast is generally positive, although the next four days, I'm supposed to be a psychob*tch, which I am finding to be true--and I don't think it is the power of suggestion!!!

If you want to talk more about this, I'll be happy to fill you in privately on the rest of my chart!!!

Love the thread!!

:d :d
              Kathy

Comment

scorpio - 31st october

Comment

MAKE me a brat?:lol geesh. Believe you are too late, Chrys!
                  I believe virgo is stubborn, passionate, always believe they are right...I actually have a question about this Chrysa: hubby was born Aug 30th. I'm Sept 10th. We're BOTH virgos. Passionate, but in different ways! HIM: about competing, business, sports, sex.
                  Me: about truth, ....oh my gosh you guys. I don't know what to say I'm passionate about. I think I'm going to cry. Actually sat with the keyboard for several minutes and a blank mind:rolleyes

I just kind of do my thing...raise the kids... try to NOT drink so dang much... try to be a good mom and friend... and family member... guess I'm just having a moment.

Just when I tried to write this post, I thought I had something important to say!
                  I am passionate about telling the truth. That's all I can say, I suppose.
                  My running thing... that's a new thing. Not a "passion" but an OBSESSION! because of the drinking. Love watching my body disappear before my eyes!

So, don't be mad at me, Chrysalis! Heck, I'm willing to look at any reason or rhyme to why I am the way I am!
                  Bec

Comment

Becca,
                    You ALWAYS have something important to say! I look up to you and admire you tons as a fellow Virgo. Hey...only 9 more days til the monthly, if we are still following the same crazy cycle! How was the concert? Hope you guys had a great time!
                    I wish I could be as passionate with honesty in posting as I am in chat. In chat....you catch the real exposed me. Just have a hard time lately committing it to ink. CAN'T wait to meet you in person!!!! You are the best! Gina

Comment

Oh Becca ...I'm sorry..I was not mad at all! Now I'm sorry I called you a brat. You are incredible ..just the way you are...And how are you? ... You OK? You are fine with your running & the way you are doing this thing. More than fine! I hope I can catch up to you.

Oh dear - just posting like crazy today cuz feel good -- but have to remember cyberlife is not real life -- not the best way by far to communicate...I should not make jokes -- my humor is too dry(or something) I have been told...

The personal astro chart is based on time of birth, location of birth, and date -- therefore everyone is sooooo different. There are some Sun sign similarities but your ascendant & moon are almost as important as the sun.

Gosh -- again I am sorry -- 'fogedda boud id"..OK? that is Jersey talk..

Comment

You can make jokes, Chrysa! No prob! I was just doing some thinking yesterday, that's all. Drank over my limit at that concert Thurs. night (go figure...) and was feeling weirdish yesterday. I'm OK now. Back to program!
                        I CAN be a brat!:lol
                        Now back to the survey....

Comment

Hey Chrysa,

Hope you're not fuggeddin aboudde astrology stuff!! And I thought it was Brooklyn, not Jersey!

Hugs,
                          Kathy

How sweet it is!!:rollin

Comment

Hey Kath - ma sista, sista.. (hood slang )

Do you not watch the Sopranos? That is where I learned the gansta Ital street slang ..and ..fyi.. that Sopranos scene is so, so, so real here in NJ... it is scary. I am serious....There is a mem of the family (I mean the real family) living near by...I am serious about this one Kath ..it is amazing... And I can spot the mansions in horse farm areas nearby -- it is real..

gonna giv up the astro thread ..did not get traction ..but I was grateful because I think it was first new topic I started!And someone replied!!!

So hey girlfriend -- odd slang - huh --I am still a cynical bitch ..feel very important that you know that...Have not changed ...I mean there are still lot of '......' out there Kath not worth your or our own healing time ...

Just for some reason ..just decided to open up...what do I have to lose , right. So.. is there anything about me I have not shared yet????? Oh -- my little stint in Carrier Clinic re: my addiction to fluorinal (migraine medicine). I reserve that story just for you Kath...being a shrink & all... very very funny....
                            ~Later~Luv~C :lol :lol :lol

Comment

Well .. reread the replys...very interesting...thanks...I can chat lots about this if anyone iinterested...

meantime -- cv -- thx will check that out...

..looks like we have some fire and water going on here....you know what that means girls?--- Steam!!!

Kath -- you never cease to amaze me.. I agree..after years of seminary & study I see no conflict .... talk to you soon..luv..C

Comment

Working...
                              X