Let's do Astrology signs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That sounds good, Chrysa!! Seminary??? Your background sounds more and more intriguing!! Yes, I would like to talk more. Tired now--it's 11:30pm, but I'd like to definitely like to talk more when I'm more awake!!

Hugs and luv
    Kathy:d

Comment

chrysalis,
      I do want to play.
      Born on 30th September 1956
      So Libra with rising in Pisces & Moon in Leo
      What does that mean?
      Thanks Shas

Comment

Hey Chrysa,

I found this link that you might want to play with for this...www.idigoray.net It has short astrology lessons.

Shas..I've excerpted a bit about the rising and moon...

Your Rising sign is important for two reasons. First like your Sun sign, it serves to establish a basic pattern in your life. Where the Sun establishes your character, or who you really are, your Rising sign determines your personality, or what you show the world as you deal with it. Some astrologers refer to it as what "mask" we wear. Esoterically, this is said to be where Divine Spirit enters the chart.

Second, it establishes the position of your houses in the zodiac. That's because your Rising sign marks the beginning of your first house. The rising sign changes roughly every two hours.(see hourly clock map.)

The Ascendant has a great deal of energy influence in the chart. It is part of the "trinity" in astrology that everybody should know about their own astrology. The trinity is the Sun Sign, the Moon Sign and finally of the Ascendant. If you know anything about your natal chart, learn these three signs, positions and degrees in your own personal map. The Ascendant is the most important of the three signs.

Here are suggested keyword descriptions of the personalities that go with each rising sign:

Aries:
        Outspoken
        Taurus:
        Timid
        Gemini:
        Talkative
        Cancer:
        Sympathetic
        Leo:
        Dignified
        Virgo:
        Shy
        Libra:
        Charming
        Scorpio:
        Intense
        Sagittarius:
        Expansive
        Capricorn:
        Serious
        Aquarius:
        Considerate
        Pisces:
        Idealistic

For the moon signs...www.enchantedspirit.org/A...MoonSigns/
        Just click and pick..:lol

Comment

Thanks CV,
          Much appreciated. I love the zodiac. And I am a real Libra
          Shas

Comment

Hey Shas.. I would have to do a real analysis. Will get back to you. We have some things in common though, eg. Libra Sun. And I have a fire sign rising (Aires), whereas your Moon i s in Leo (fire). My moon is in Pisces (water) & you have Pisces rising. But guarantee overall each totally unique & quite different.

Hey cv...so interesting that you are into this.

Comment

I love this!!
              OK, for me may 24 - so Gemini - not sure about rising signs, etc...
              Since I have lost so much weight, I'm trying out all kinds of undies - SSOOOO much fun! I haven't hit on one kind to make "mine" yet.
              Like my steak med rare - yum
              Favorite Ben & Jerry's - Chubby Hubby for sure (uh-oh, did I add one??)
              Peggy

Comment

Chrysa...I love this stuff, and this was considered science by the ancients...so, it is really fun. I'm glad that your having fun with it and going forward. Do you want my link to the full chart with houses, planets, etc? I know that you have your software too, but I did have fun doing the online thing. My rising has always been in Libra but sometimes I thinks it's right on the verge of Scorpio...which may account for some of my sting ;-)

BTW, here's another link to a little freebie that will let everyone have a synopsis of their chart houses, effects, plus more. Check it out Chrysa and give your opinion.:b
                alabe.com/freechart/

Comment

cv- yes send me you r l ink...you are probably very pretty & a very gracious hostess with warm personality (when you want too --iron fist in a velvet glove . Deep down Libras are not all that sweet -- just come across so. Anythingelse in your first house?
                  I'll check out the site. Thx

Comment

Working...
                  X