First hurdle over!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First hurdle over!!

I went to the Monoprix (our grocery store), passed the many numerous aisles of wine and picked up some nice juices, waters and a Pepsi. Walked by the beer, and got some nice smoked salmon, fresh berries, lemons, Ben & Jerry's, scallops...everything I wanted and more yummy things to eat and snack on.

On the way home I picked up some chinese food and I'm here watching my baby girl eat LoMein noodles..too cute :h , they are all over the place and she can't eat it fast enough. She loves them!

And I have no alcohol in the house either, I got rid of it. That way tonight when I am sitting in my PJ's watching a movie with the candles lit I won't go in the kitchen and pour myself 'a glass'..which will lead to 2-4 or the whole bottle.

I'm going to try and hold this high, because it did feel really really good to go in there and not come out with wine.

First hurdle over!!

It does feel great when you conquer the dreaded grocery store trip.

Comment

First hurdle over!!

GG, Good for you! These hurdles can be taxing; your a strong girl and you can do this. and by the way did you know there are noodles on your floor?
      Smiles
      mar

Comment

First hurdle over!!

That's the way to do it GG.
        Well Done.

Comment

First hurdle over!!

simeybear;122570 wrote: GG, Good for you! These hurdles can be taxing; your a strong girl and you can do this. and by the way did you know there are noodles on your floor?
          Smiles
          mar
          They are all over the floor! Thank god I have two schanuzers who play the parts of "the clean up crew".:H

Comment

First hurdle over!!

Oh my god GG, that is so cool! I think it's just going to get easier and easier... with some challenge of course, but I really think we can kick this. So how was your night?

I had my first night AF last night too and I also snuggled up in PJ's and watched Desperate Housewives with some green tea, mineral water and a cheese platter.

I can see myself in you. Good on you GG!

Doo
            :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

Working...
            X