One Step at a Time - October 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out to dinner with friends...dh had a beer and me water...and I was jsut fine with that..but no kissing until he brushed his teeth..bleh
    Visited dad today and ran some errands...I am pooped...going to watch a little TV then turn in.
    Dottie
    Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Hello, hello....

Took a LONG nap today!! I don't know what is up with me & the long naps on the weekend but wow. Then went to the dentist. Scott needs a filling and crown - $700. :upset:
      I just got home from the gym. And now I'm going to chill.

Can't wait to hear how the movie party went. Sounds like fun.

Pauly - sorry that it was a bad day yesterday. I hate when I overdo the caffeine.

Dottie - you are doing good. Water was a good choice.

I hope that everyone is having a fantastic weekend. Love & hugs to one & all......:l:h
      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

HI everyone
        Very belated check in - I've been so busy I've hardly had time to breathe.

K9 your hair looks gorgeous!

Hugs for everyone dealing with recalcitrant kids, husbands, significant others and workmates. :l

It's 4pm on Sunday and I'm racing to get another few hours of work in before it all starts again tomorrow.
        There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
        You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Hi Glass - I've been missing you. :l I just don't know how you do it all. Hope that you get some time to rest before starting all over tomorrow. :h
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hello everyone!!! I hope that you all are having a wonderful time wherever you are. :h

Liz - CONGRATULATIONS ON 30 DAYS!!!!! WAY TO GO!!!!!!!
            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Oh and it's that time of year again!! Our ktties keep bringing presents. :eeks::shocked: I heard Cheddar crying outside last night. Luckily, I decided to turn on the light and check before I opened the door all the way. Yep - another lovely rat for Mommy. :upset::upset:
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Aww thank you Nora!

Cheddar is just the cutest name! How sweet to bring you that lovely gift! So what do you do with the gifts?

Just checking in. Good night all

Comment

Our niece named her - she is yellow so she named her cheddar for the cheese :H

Well - we have been burying her presents but wow. Enough is enough.
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Have a great night Liz. Congratulations again. :h:h
                    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Slow day here today. I hope that everyone was busy having a great time. I'm going to hit the sack. Read a bit and then turn it.

Today was a good day. Taking it a step at a time is helping me. :h
                      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Good morning!!! Happy Monday. Who wants to vote to go back to bed & snuggle under the covers??? :H
                        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

I do!!!!
                          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

the pool moveis was a HUGE success. About 75 people showed up. I had pizzas, sodas and neon glow sticks for the kids. I ran around the entire time, so I did NOTHING yesterday but watch movies and wallow in my huge bed.
                            waait...I went grocery shopping.....
                            anyhoo, back at it today....joy, joy!!
                            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Hi Everyone!

Thanks for all the compliments on my new 'do. I dyed it last night, so now it's a dark auburn color, well that is until I go out into the sun and then it's more of an unnatural ruby/purple. LOL I figure a good few washings with Head & Shoulders will tone it down. Did you guys know that Head & Shoulders will STRIP the color out of your hair? Keep that in mind when you want to get rid of your next color mess up! LOL

Cheddar is the cutest freakin' name for a cat...I love it! She's just showing you love with all the presents Nora!

Sierra goes for her first therapy session this afternoon. I hope to HELL that it starts working soon, these moods are driving me bananas. Last night she was super happy, today she wouldn't speak....Lord help me.

Okay, I guess I will go get some coffee. People keep telling me they don't recognize me...maybe I can sneak out and nobody will notice. LOL
                              :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Afternoon all,
                                K9 my hair is a light auburn...I just love it. Lots of red head jokes...
                                Day 44 and so looking forward to b reaking my previous record tomorrow. I cant remember when it was but I know I had 45 AF days in the not to distant past. This time was a real challenge for me. I could string a week or 2 but not 30 days and not 44 so far so I feel very proud of myself. This has not been easy..I have sat here many nights reading whatever I could find to distract me and posting often. That has helped me greatly.
                                I am glad that I stumbled on this place...
                                Dottie
                                Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Working...
                                X