One Step at a Time - October 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caper - I have completely white hair. It runs in my family that we start going white early. Usually starts in the 20's. I used to be strawberry blonde. So, about a year or so ago I told my hairdresser that I wanted to try a reddish tone. CaAs she was rinsing it out, I could tell something was wrong. So, she said, she was gong to put another color on it to try to fix it. Can anyone say ORANGE ? :H Took awhile to get that back to normal. We both should have remembered how hard it it is to dye my hair. It just doesn't take color like normal.
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Liz - glad that your doctor visit went well. Does he think the weight loss is just from your running or does he think something is wrong?? Take care of yourself!
      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Be glad ya got smart enough after the 25 grand fine. Not all if us are that brilliant.
        AF 10/21/2013...ODAT :kudos:

Comment

Purple is much prettier than orange! No orange hairdos please. Unless you have big feet and a huge red nose. The fair is here right now. My son didn't want to go. He's been home all week. He eats too much!!! 15, big corn grown country boy... Help!!! His dad was sad tonight he wanted to stay with me. He is a mamas boy though. Always has been.

Comment

It seems like all boys/men in the teens and twenties eat like you wouldn't believe. I can remember watching my nephews chowing down. Then my son grew up and did the same thing. :H
            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

gettinitright;1570260 wrote: Purple is much prettier than orange! No orange hairdos please. Unless you have big feet and a huge red nose. The fair is here right now. My son didn't want to go. He's been home all week. He eats too much!!! 15, big corn grown country boy... Help!!! His dad was sad tonight he wanted to stay with me. He is a mamas boy though. Always has been.
              I went to work the next day in a baseball hat. :H:H She wasn't able to fix it until Saturday and I had to work Friday.
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hope everyone had a good day today.

Pauly, your take on things always deals me a smile.

I agree alcohol and the toll it takes financially, mentally, and physically is way too high. The cost is way too expensive on so many levels.

Hi Nora!
                2023 - focus, getting it done, and living the way it should be and being the person I need to be.

Comment

Hi Allswell!!!! Great to see you!!! You sound good. :h:h:h
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Cleavage wrinkles damn!!! I wanna cry.

Comment

gettinitright;1570268 wrote: Cleavage wrinkles damn!!! I wanna cry.
                      :H:H:H
                      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Home again home agian , jiggly jog... There is so much activity here it's so nice to see:l

I'm a little with Caper though...even after all this time I feel like I can't keep up.

Thanks Nora for giving me permission to be brain dead:nutso:
                        mama I swear you are stage stand up if ever I heard one! I lived in TN for five years..long weird story...and I ended up with a book I wrote to keep my sanity called The Southern Cross and other things hard to bare...
                        Ah the South...personally I never considered Florida a part of the South...not many confederates buried down there I think!

Anyway' love you all. Dead tired and Uncle Ed is here..I love him but I truly just want PJ's and hot coco...
                        :l
                        On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
                        *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
                        https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
                        https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

Kradle - sounds like a good book. :H:H:H

Seriously - I can't keep up with everything here either. But, that's ok. We all care about each other. We know we are there and if anyone ever needs us to stop and pay attention, they just need to say STOP & READ THIS POST. :H
                          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Lived in the south most of my life. Both my kiddos were born in Miami. Florida is NOT the south. Maybe 30 yrs ago but not anymore.

Son has been here all week long. I think his daddy is a lil sad cause he truly prefers to stay with his mama. He's eating me outta house and home... Take him lol.

Daughter went to the fair yesterday. I was asleep when I heard her come back. Guess I'll get the scoop this morning. I slept like a rock and apparently on one shoulder cause I woke up in pain!!! Arm was numb, drooling on myself. Ha ha

Comment

Oh - so I"m not the only one that drools on myself??? :H:H:H
                              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Morning all,
                                Off to lunch with a new friend then errands. Tonight we help set up for our annual model train show. One of the hobbies dh and I share. It is great fun and lots of good people.
                                I am feeling good and I think looking better too. Day 48 and it is ALL good.
                                Dottie
                                Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Working...
                                X