One Step at a Time - October 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

North Florida is still kind of the South...I am right by the Georgia state line...and I was born and raised in Atlanta. Secretly I am Scarlett O'Hara........
    Bri's daughter has strept so right now I am a tad busy....
    Have a fun day Dottie
    My hair has been every color...I think I need Pauly to cut and color it for me
    gettin...have you seen how big my boys are??? Talk about eating...
    bacinabit
    Special hello to Caper!
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Mama you aren't too far from me. I'm 3 hrs from ATL. I haven't seen your boys. I will hade to go look. Zak is 15, 5-10, 185 lbs!!! I fit under his arm pit now lol.
      AF 10/21/2013...ODAT :kudos:

Comment

Hey everybody,gettin my son is 15 too and about the same size as yours,sometimes ill lose him in the store and ill be searching for a kid and i feel a guy standing too close and im thinking"whos this asshole breathing down my neck?"look over and its brady! haha these are some big boys we got here,day off today proby get baby louie and he can run with me to the 99 cent store to get some streamers and stuff for michelles birthday on sunday,cant belive shes 23! wish i was haha,anyways i have an issue with that place cuz i go in for 5 things and walk out with 50! Im glad the thread is busy,to me it means weve all got our heads bolted on straight and staying on course,and living life,hope everyone has a good friday
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

I've learned 2 important things already from you guys this morning: 1) I am not the only who drools in their sleep, and 2) I am not the only one who can spend $50 at the 99c store! LOL

I am SOOOO glad it's Friday! Sierra and I are going to a local play tonight. My co-worker is in it and her friend from school is in it...it's called "Audition for Murder". We are going to eat at Applebee's first, her stepmom gave her a gift certificate for about $100 there, so we will splurge and get appetizers too! I am looking forward to our "date".... Sierra had a hard night last night but snapped out of it. Not before she took down ALL the pictures in her room of her friends, she claims they don't like her and are too busy for her. ray: I hope I survive this.

Caper...good to see you! I guess we've all had purple or orange hair at some point huh? Anyone want to try a new color....green maybe? LOL

Speaking of teen boys eating a lot, my sister has SIX teenage boys...poor thing. I think she lives at Costco!

Back later peeps...have a good morning :h
          :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

SIX lawdy lawdy... I'd die! Zak ate my food and his last night. I should look like a skeleton, too bad I don't! Brits having 6 friends sleep over tonight. I thought we outgrew sleep overs, guess not!!! But I'm down... Pjs and snacks are ready!!!

Comment

K9 you will survive and she will too! Wait til her first love dumps her. My God I didn't think we'd make it!!! Zakwould call and say "she's crying again". I'd take extra time getting home. I told her my gosh you'd think the boy died. Come on!! It was pitiful!! They did date 2.5 yrs, but man it was rough.

Comment

on a two and a half hour conference call....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

lalalalalalalalala...talking to myself....football game tonight!

Comment

Applebee's was my late fianc?es fave restaurant. The kids still love it. Brits fave thing to eat is the appetizer sampler. We had Arby's tonight. Brits having about 6-8 19-20 yr old friends over. Ugh!! I'm not feeling this, but oh well. I'm making snacks and hiding afterwards. Zak decided to stay too , so I guess we will hide in my room. NOT he's 15, he's all up in the middle of all those girls, I'm sure. He's not dumb. Have to be some perks to having a big sister!

Comment

Pauly I love Zak is like a grown guy. Now instead of me hugging him, it's like he hugs me he's so big. Kinda makes me tear up. (I'm a baby). Not sure when he became grown.
                      I can totally spend 50 on nothing at the dollar store. But, at least I have 50 things right lol.

Comment

I'm not sure if this will be helpful or not to those of you with teens. Maybe I shouldn't even bring it up. But I'm working tonight on one of my bank foreclosure jobs - rush job - has to be done within 24 hours which is always a mystery to me. The bank can take years to foreclose on someone but my reports have to be in within 24 - 48 hours. Sorry, I digress. Anyway, sad story. The man who owned the house had sole custody of his 15-year old daughter; the ex-wife is a druggie... currently in prison for dealing... Anyway, the guy took his daughter up to Vermont for a long week-end and died in front of her, from a heart attack! I have no idea where his daughter is now but can you imagine what this poor kid is going through? And our kids think they have it rough, right? Plus there's a really weird guy who is now staying in the house saying he'll take care of things and I'm telling him... well, probably not... But on the other hand, I don't want to antagonize him. As Mama can attest, truth is stranger than fiction!

Comment

Evening,
                          I am really tired. Did too much tonight helping wit the set up for our event. I should know better but I will sleep well and keeping busy also keeps me out of trouble...
                          Night all,
                          Dottie
                          Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Hello everyone....

So much going on and I can't remember what I read. :H

Sleepover with teen girls. :sofa:

I'm still fighting the effects of my antibiotic :flush: (Too much information???)

Football tonight with Nana. :yougo:

Teenage girl angst :chute:

Model train - FUN!!!! :woot:
                            "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Dinner at Applebee's (I've never been there):chef:

99cent store :kewl: (love it & yes - I can spend $50 easy)

Teenage boys & food and their sister's slumber party.:wow3:

Sex and twister :kissyface:

Cravings :teeter:

Ok - I think I hit the highlights :H
                              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Gettin - I probably missed it but does your son live with his Dad? It's nice that you are so close. Good luck with the slumber party.

Caper - That was a really sad story. I hope that she is ok.

Dottie - have a great time. I want to hear all about it. Can you post pictures?

Pauly - how old is Baby Louie? How great that you get to spend time with him.

K9 - I hope that you & Sierra have a really good time tonight. She is sure going thru some stuff right now. I'm sure it's hard to deal with. Hugs to you friend. :l

Kradle- I really would love to read that book you wrote. :H Good job on fighting those cravings.

Glass - I hope you are enjoying your weekend.

Ok - I'm so confused. Who is getting married and when? I think it's Liz's son soon and Glass's son in May? I swear I can't keep track. But, it's not this weekend right?
                                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                                X