Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One Step at a Time - October 2013

Homemade potato soup sounds wonderful. Yum

Just got home from the dentist. Not broken. Yahoo!! Will just be sore for a couple weeks.

There are different levels of bullying in my opinion. There is the kind that we all experienced. Stupid kid stuff that happens and does not continue. But, there is a different level where it just is beyond cruel. I have a very good friend that was bullied during most of her school years. It wears you down & affects you in all things. I know that 'bullying' seems like such a hot topic these days that it seems to lose credibility. But, there are some children/teenagers that are experiencing more than we can imagine in a place where they should feel safe & protected.
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

YAY on the toofus Nora!
      Thanks for your kind words.
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Nora, sounds like you need some soup too. Having a big salad with lots of good stuff for dinner. I cant wait LOL (Doesn't take much to excited me)
        AF 10/21/2013...ODAT :kudos:

Comment

I WANT SOME!!!!
          slurp

Comment

Come on over Mama...the more the merrier.

Comment

Love the pic (avatar) Gettin. Are those your kids????
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

they ARE cute
                shrimp scampi and a movie for me
                save some soup!
                Thursday, Thursday for K9!!

Comment

Omg! i was watching the baby for a bit and we were sitting on the couch reading the mail and i got a real bad dizzy spell out of the blue,i was so freaked i had to text her to tell his dad to come get him quick,itsneither because of my sinus/ears being clogged or a se from the claritin i took,i was kinda peeved cuz my daughter knows how sick ive been this week and she dropped him off anyways,ugh shit needs to go away! gettin your avatar is cute! hope everyone has a good rest of the day,hope i feel better tomorrow
                  I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                  Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Pauly - Oh my gosh! Take it easy. My doctor told me to be really careful of those pills. I took Sudafed while I was sick and she said that could mix with my other meds. Feel better. :l
                    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

I am cooking better now and made a yummy vegetarian 21 bean soup with lots of veggies. It is a little spicy too. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
                      Cleaned up the garden too..1/3 down and the other maybe tomorrow..I think some of it will weather a while longer until we have a hard freeze. I made a ton of tomato sauce that we will enjoy over the winter. I am getting pretty good at this....maybe next year I will take a class or something. Or just continue to wing it...who knows but now I have choices.
                      Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Dottie - your soup sounds delicious! I want some of that too. I must be feeling better. Food sounds appealing. :H
                        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Just checking in. Off to Florida In the early am. I,wont have wifi but I'll Check in when I can

Comment

Yeppers, those are my kids in my avatar pic. Thanks!! Reason I will beat this beast. (For myself too but they need a whole Mom)

Made wreathes tonight...Im beat. Turned out really cute though.

Comment

Geez I wasn't done. Dottie, man I hope you feel better.

Liz, be careful on your trip.

Looks like it was good soup weather. I love fall/winter because I love the crockpot. Makes life nice.

Comment

]http://s321.photobucket.com/user/zakbritt/media/Facebook/Cover%20Photos/389090_10201088687522299_870640943_n.jpg.html][/URL][/IMG]

Comment

Working...
                                X