One Step at a Time - October 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My friend just called me and her step-sister was raped last night. A man impersonating a cop pulled her over, told her, her tail light was out, she stepped out the car and he pushed her in the woods, beat her, and raped her. SO SAD!!!!
    AF 10/21/2013...ODAT :kudos:

Comment

OMG!!! Was he in a cop car? A "legit" cop would never have you step out of the car for a headlight. I'm so sorry this happened to her!!!
      :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

We have so many unmarked cars here and it was dark, so she thought he was legit. He was dressed like a cop. I wish you could see the crap people are posting online! That she is stupid, she needs a gun..WTF? NO ONE steps outta a car with a gun if you think the guy is a cop. He seemed and looked real until she got out. He pulled her with blue lights.

Comment

That is horrible! People have all kinds of opinions until THEY are the ones in that situation. It's easy to sit back and say she "should have done this or done that"...plus we are so conditioned to trust cops that few of us would even question one. This is so sad!
          :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Oh Gettin...how awful!! I hope she is Ok. I probably would have fallen for that, too. Do they have any idea who the guy is??
            HAPPY, HAPPY thoughts for K9.
            Staff meeting went well. Some of my team have butts that are a little smaller from getting lovingly chewed on, but that's about it.
            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

and feel better Pauly.
              How are you doing Nora??

Comment

I want a new kitty....

Comment

Jeez gettin,thats horrible! you guys should see some of the unmarked cars they use here,little sedans that look like an old person or a teens first car,youd never guess it was a cop! so i can totally see that happening,ive even commented to my hubs i wouldnt stop if that thing was pulling me over,but then id be arrested for evading,low speed chase,whatever,i feel better so far,didnt take anything this morn hope it lasts,good luck k9! had to bring the nuts home and let kids and hubs get to em,if i keep em at work me and gettin,will be "gettin"around on those old people wheelie carts well be so huge haha(just teasin gettin)hlater peeps
                  I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                  Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Pauly, no lie I am eatin like a big ol pig over here. Im eating healthy though. I did this when I got sober before and still lost 20 lbs.. AL is horrible! I don't eat and get fat. Stop drinking the weight falls off and I eat tons.
                    Mama, this lil kitty is following me everywhere. Its as bad as a baby, even the bathroom. GEEZ WHIZ. What do you do?
                    The girl is pretty beatin up. He beat tha shit outta her. CREEP! They don't have a clue who he is. I hope they find him though. This same girl lost a baby last yr.. Not a miscarriage a 2 month old baby. Shes gonna be nuts. I don't know why bad things happen to good people. Its so sad.

Comment

OMG...she must be a wreck Gettin. I hope she has a strong support team...family,etc.
                      I quit drinking and gain weight...probably all the sweet tea I drink
                      and I ADORE cashews
                      the Easter Bunny used to bring them to me
                      what are you going to name the kitty??

Comment

mama I have a puppy u can borrow....
                        Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

She has support. Poor girl!

Waiting for Brit to name the kitty tonight. Me and Sunshine did video chat. Whew I look bad too, but she taught me how to do video and/or voice chat. Too cool.

K9, you join us and I can teach you how to do the scarves online.

Comment

K9Lover;1572511 wrote: Hi Peeps!
                            Someone asked about the picture in my garage, are you talking about the one on the freezer? That's my man Randy Orton from the WWE. Me and Sierra are huge wrestling fans, we've been to see it "live" two times. Nobody ever believes me when I tell them that. Maybe if I had a mullet they would be more prone to believe me?? LOL
                            OMGeeeee K9 - I'm totz in lurve with Randy. There is a street called Orton street in my new suburb and I sooooo want to move there. He is just gorgie! I was at the gym over the weekend just going slowly doing my thang and then Randy came on the WWE site and I went for it. Just imagined him as the prize after a mammoth effort - yummmmmmmm. I even have him as my phone screen saver. Actually may even make him my screen saver here at the command desk. I would never ever share my loves with another, but seeing as it's YOU it really is ok!

Hope you're feeling better today - cough, cough.

I'm crossing everything for you to get that job. You've been trying for so long - surely this time.

I missed posting on your birthday thread so here is a spesh hug for a spesh gal on her really spesh day.
                            It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                            Mother Theresa

Comment

Hello everyone - just spying on you again.

Gettin' that is just awful.

Hugs to all!
                              It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                              Mother Theresa

Comment

guess I better Google this Randy dude
                                Nora...you and Pauly gave me your cold...feeling like crap now

Comment

Working...
                                X