Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One Step at a Time - October 2013

I'M HOME!!!
    two LONG days and I have to go back again next week.....ugh! I like being home
    have not read back, hope everyone is well
    I'm gonna eat and go collapse.....
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Hi my buds! And my pretty girl K9. Hope you are all having a great evening so far. I am not sure what happened. But I have never been happier than I am right now. Everything in life is finally making sense. I know it's going to be a struggle for me and K9 but we believe in each other. I never thought I would find someone who understands me the way she does. She is such a talented and loving woman. I feel like a very lucky man that she even likes me. I am a lucky man because I feel connected to her. She knows what I am thinking. I know it may seem crazy. But I have wasted 15 years of my life in regret. I am not going to live in it anymore. I am taking chances. And going for it. I love you sweetie K9! You brought back the real me.
      Started living again 2/7/2015

Comment

K9, love the new picture. beautiful! that's cute that you have a Lucy too! We refer to her as Lucifer on occasion. She's really very sweet though. She's a little black shiatsu poodle yorkie mix and the love of our lives.

Dottie, I think that gloomy weather is headed our way and will be here tomorrow. I'm working a long day anyway, so whatever. Today it was like summer here! I love it.

Pauly, pms. . .have you tried chocolate. For me curling up in bed with a heating pad does the trick. Feel better.

Nora, I actually slept a little later today than usual. Hope you had a food day at work.

Welcome back mama, we missed you.

FD you sound like you're on top of the world!

Well off to bed to do some reading before I fall asleep. Up at 5 for work tomorrow. I hate my early Fridays but I do what I gotta do. Good night all and sweet dreams

Comment

Quick check in. I've got some type of stomach bug. :upset: Heading to bed. Catch you all tomorrow.
          "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Oh Nora! No No No! Stomach bugs are the absolute worse. I Forbid you to have one!!
            :huggy

Dottie :l I wish we were closer to Ohio...are there people who are close to support you? Sending deep hugs to you. :l

Mama welcome home. Why were you in Texas? Sorry if I missed the reason!
            Glad your're back. How's Clay?

Pauly I'm queen of the yucky days! I refuse to give up my gloomy outlook! :flush:
            Still, playing with your grand baby sounds a joy.

Hugs to you K9 and FD and Liz. Off to bed myself.
            Long day...
            :l
            On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
            *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
            https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
            https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

I will give the remainder of October a dry try. I have been doing so-so for the last while. Went on a tear last night and feeling that same old terrible feeling this AM. Shaking my head in frustration.

Comment

Welcome Ambrose! We're glad you've joined us! Please keep posting so we can get to know you.

Hi Everyone...I'll check in later :h
                :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Hey everybody, pretty quiet this morning so far I feel better today I think I put too much pressure on myself it's normal to feel blah sometimes, I must remember that duh:upset: I'll check in later must hit zee shower later peeps
                  I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                  Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hey folks.

Welcome Ambrose :welcome: glad you have joiday us!!

Pauly I am blah too. You are right.. It is normal sometimes.

Back to work. Have a great day everyone.
                    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hi gang,
                      Life is good...and now we have FT and FD, but our goal is the same.
                      Hope everyone has a great weekend as I am looking forward to next weekend when I get my honey for the weekend, can't wait.
                      FT
                      AF with a few speed bumps during 2014 & 2015 but will succeed.
                      As of 4/12/2014 I have not smoked at all and feel great.

Comment

Hi everyone and :welcome: Ambrose. You have found a very unique place. We're really glad your here with us. Get rest today...let's of water and movies...light exercise...:l

Felt Blah as well this morning but just worked...treadmilled, walked Luna in the Forest...a bit better.
                        Making red beans and rice in this crock pot...well see...
                        Check in later. Maybe We will have all cheered up by then

FT...have you gone anywhere way exciting with your loved one? Even alone for business works as I am living vicariously these days

Comment

Kradle we went to Key West last month for 3 beautiful days, so yes.
                          FT
                          AF with a few speed bumps during 2014 & 2015 but will succeed.
                          As of 4/12/2014 I have not smoked at all and feel great.

Comment

I am home and got a text from my boss....so still working.
                            Friday is my cherished night alone
                            I was in Houston for business Kradle.
                            Clay seems better, thanks for asking
                            I am SOOOOO happy for FD and K9
                            and FT!!
                            time to chill
                            feel better Nora...stomach bugs are the WORST
                            AND ...I drank three beers one night...and could have kept going, but the thought of a hangover in front of my boss terrified me
                            and I had one margarita and two beers the next night
                            I am such a lightweight that I can't drink much more
                            However....I am not being stupid about this. I am an alcoholic and cannot dance with the devil too many times
                            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Evening all,
                              Busy day.. wanted wine so bad tonight....drat...all those wine tasting emails....need to unsubscribe from them all...who am I kidding ...I can not do that and not want a bottle/box of wine....34 days and counting..
                              Dottie
                              Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Picked up the girls at school...Kristen and my other 'friends' standing right next to my car...
                                Fucking nightmare...

Comment

Working...
                                X