X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One Step at a Time - October 2013

Hello all,
    hhmm baby oil, olive oil...what kind of group is this???? :blush:
    Day 46 and moving forward....weird dreams last night...have hopes of getting to the gym soon....
    dottie
    Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Dottie - I have the same hopes as you....I reactived my gym account on Monday. I suspended it while my foot was broken so I wouldn't be charged all those months. My daughter has gone twice since I reactivated it (she is a member too), but I seem to still be in the "thinking about it" stage. LOL I know it does help A LOT, physically and mentally. I may just do the sauna tonight, just to get back into the hang of it.
      :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

quick check in...busy as usual....my assistant has a hemmoroid and that is all I have heard about today....sigh
        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Hey guys,chicken nugget and fries nite,tacos were good but they had chicken and mashed potatoes in them,a little weird but nothin a lot of salsa didnt cure,started off slow at work but ended up good,k9 the hair color will fade fast,thats actually the color i like for me but reds/burgundys are notorious for fading the quickest,unless hate it then it seems like it sticks around forever,ill probly check back later after my candy crush lives run out,have a good one guys
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

mama bear;1569708 wrote: quick check in...busy as usual....my assistant has a hemmoroid and that is all I have heard about today....sigh
            Oh no - that must be a real pain in the ass. :H:H:H (Sorry Mama - someone had to say it!).

Pauly - mashed potato in tacos? That is seriously weird.

BTW - my son's wedding is in 3 weeks and I bought my dress a few days ago:
            Laura K L6100 Dress
            It's this one but in purple and a bit shorter and wider

Have a good one everyone. Love ya heaps
            There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
            You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

GHE - I love that dress....the pleats are really pretty. Will yours be in that color? It's very beautiful! I'm sure you will look like a vision in it!

A lot of Mexican restaurants around here put potatoes in burritos and tacos, so I could see how mashed could work too

Mama - I hope your ASSistants butt problem clears up real quick, she didn't want to show you...did she??? :egad: You should tell her you really don't need that much information about her arse, but thanks anyway. LOL

Speaking of arse...I stayed here for lunch today because Sierra took the car to school. I ate in the break room (I have NEVER done that before) and somehow I got on the topic of Richard Gere and Gerbils. If you don't know the story...I'll let you decide if you want to look it up. LOL Anyway, everyone was in stitches, although they did ban me from joining their lunch group again. :H

Comment

Ooh glass that dress is pretty! k9 your crazy haha

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

PRETTY Glass!!
                  K9..you are a nutbag! Hi Pauly!!
                  Poor Bri...she really is in pain.....(in my ass!!)
                  I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                  Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Glass the dress is beautiful but now you have to invite K9 with her purple (well..toned down purple) hair!
                    3 weeks and counting :h
                    Speaking of outing way to go Dottie @...46? Or is it 47? Well it's a terrific accomplishment no matter which number it is:l
                    Pauly., all those carbs sound good to me...i swear I'm turning into one giant loaf of bread and I know that's NOT Good! As to your co-worker, that's some serious Harold and Maude going on! I love it!
                    K9 I love the hair...no matter what color it s. did you mention the baby oil along with the Gerbil Story...:H I must admit I haven't heard that reference since te 90's...or was it the 80's...?

Mama your assistance gives some very good grist or our Mill...my first thought after her Dominican statement was to pull a Fonzie and tell her to Sit On It!!
                    Boy I am showing my age!!

Nora it was so great meeting you last night I hope you join tonight and all those ear nose and throat problems disappear. Didn't Mama say something about Allegra???

I am getting Skyped to death on this IPad right now so I'm heading over to join the party. It is really a nice way to add another dimension to our journey to get well....

Love to everyone :l
                    On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
                    *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
                    https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
                    https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

Yeez, I miss one night here and I missed so much!

Welcome Gettin!

Love the hair K9. And olive oil, huh?

I don't even wanna know what that was all about with the checkers, chess, twister and baby oil!

You guys made me laugh, very entertaining stuff. Mama, hemorrhoids really? Who shares that kinda stuff. Anyway I'm sitting here with a big grin on my face.
                      Glass I love the dress! Purple is a very in color these days. My daughter is getting married in May, I bought the dress like four months ago. I'm wearing navy.

So we are now up to four smart phones. Hubby is the only hold out thus far. I got the Samsung galaxy 3. My son is educating me on it. No too different from the I pad really.

So what is this skyping thing I read about? I didn't realize that was an option here. I am for sure technologically challenged. The only time I used Skype was when my son was living in Paris this summer, what a wonderful thing.

Home from work tomorrow, so I'll catch up with you all some more. Sweet dreams!

Comment

The dress is beautiful!!! Can't wait to see pics of the actual day.

K9 we are too much alike.. Scary! Lol.

I blew my 5 days yesterday. The anxiety is too damn much. I feel like I'm crawling walls in here. Calling DR this AM to detox with some help. I've done this and I can do it, just need a little assistance.
                        AF 10/21/2013...ODAT :kudos:

Comment

Hey everybody,gettin,the anxiety on the fourth or fifth shit even sixth day used to get me too,its normal though by then the al is out of your system and your flying solo,glad your going to the doc just remember that next time,i always know i have to grip on tight during those days,hi liz and kradle,dont think ill be doing the skype thingie,mwo is fine with me as it is but sounds like you all are having fun! wishing everybody a great thursday,luv ya guys

Comment

Thanks Pauly.. Sadly I do know and knew I should've gotten some help. I'm not beatingyself up. I'm dusting off and moving ahead. It's all I can do.
                            AF 10/21/2013...ODAT :kudos:

Comment

Absolutely right!

Comment

Hi Everyone!

I guess I missed the Skype group again last night...I've never done it from my iPad anyway so I'm not sure I'd even know how. The last thing I wanna do when I get home from work is log on to another device, but it seems like everyone is having fun so I may have to give it a try!

Gettin - Anxiety is a real bitch, but drinking only makes it worse. Good job on going to the doctor, I was never able to beat the beast until I got professional help. Maybe you can get a prescription for some anti-anxiety meds that will help get you over the hump. And you're darn right, just pick yourself up and start over. We are all rootin' for ya!

Mama - How are Bri's 'roids today? Hopefully not as inflamed as yesterday. I'm sure you will get to hear all about it.

My boss is off until next Tuesday! Yipeee! She hasn't been too bad lately anyway, I think after the foot fiasco she is realizing that she needs me here so she's being a lot nicer. Funny how that happens eh? Too bad I will be transferring to the Police Department soon (positive thinking)

Happy Thursday everyone...any exciting plans for the weekend??

Comment

Working...
                                X