Army Thread, Toosday 1st October

Morning and welcome to October!

Gerrup Doc!

Time for the GYM!!

Comment

Good morning Arseous and all to come

Thankfully I'm already feeling more positive than I did yesterday.

I hope everyone will have a lekker day. We're in for some nice weather - 24C and sunny skies expected.
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Morning Arsey Tipps and all to come. Still dark here but doesn't feel too cold. Good to hear you're feeling more positive Tipps I guess going back to work after a nice break with the family always makes going back to work just awful. I hope you have a better day. Got to go in to the travel agency today to pick up tickets and travel insurance. Just havin my first coffee and cats are fed and out for their ramble round the garden and their other haunts. An early run for you arsey? Jeepers i'm just waking up now. If I make my aqua fit class tonight i'll be lucky after getting back from the city. Another new month so have a good toosday.awprint::cat::cupajoe:

Comment

Morning Molly lashing rain here now. I had an ill tummy and a cold last week and was quite tired as well. Its a bug that a few people seem to be picking up. I hope you feel better soon. Yep i'm starting to get excited now that i'm more or less organised. Have to go shower and head in this blasted rain on the bus so want to get early. Bye for be back later.:wavin:

Comment

Morning D'Arsey, MrT, Foxy, Molly and all to come :hallo:

Best of luck for today D'Arsey xx and to you Questy if yer about xx

Glad you're feeling a tad better today MrT

Oooh Foxy- am so excited for ya ) Have ye been going to aqua fit? How'd you like it? Thinking of doing summut like that meself..

Molls- sorry ye are no feeling well:l Do ye have to go to work?

I've to head down to Dad's and help him do something on roof of one of the barns :egad: Kinda hoping he'll post-pone it since its raining!!

Comment

morning all

finding it funny how i look at people saying about bugs going round on here and going 'hope I dont catch that' - what are you going to do, mail illness to me? xD one of the down sides of being on my meds is I do pick up bugs more often so I am super paranoid, especially as I now live on my own so won't have my wifey to look after me and make me tea haha

Foxy: sounds exciting getting ready for a holiday, where you off to?

Tips: Glad you're feeling more positive, 24C would be lovely... or just not so grey out haha

Molly: Hope you feel better soon m'dear

n adding my good luck to Arsey and Questy!

Off to go find out if the local doctors have bothered to register me before I run out of my pills (I filled the form in... they did nothing xD) then onto class for the day. Utterly knackered after some of my flatmates decided they would invite back however many drunk screaming girls they could find and have a party in the kitchen until gone one, had to go out there and ask 'em to keep it down a bit. They said nothing and stared at me... it's not even their flat! urgh. Gonna be keeping myself even more to myself for a wee bit after that. Roll on the weekend n the quiet of the countryside with my wife.
              I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

xpost: morning sweetpea - hope it either stop raining or you don't have to go up on the roof haha

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

InChains;1563085 wrote: morning all

finding it funny how i look at people saying about bugs going round on here and going 'hope I dont catch that' - what are you going to do, mail illness to me? xD one of the down sides of being on my meds is I do pick up bugs more often so I am super paranoid, especially as I now live on my own so won't have my wifey to look after me and make me tea haha

Foxy: sounds exciting getting ready for a holiday, where you off to?

Tips: Glad you're feeling more positive, 24C would be lovely... or just not so grey out haha

Molly: Hope you feel better soon m'dear

n adding my good luck to Arsey and Questy!

Off to go find out if the local doctors have bothered to register me before I run out of my pills (I filled the form in... they did nothing xD) then onto class for the day. Utterly knackered after some of my flatmates decided they would invite back however many drunk screaming girls they could find and have a party in the kitchen until gone one, had to go out there and ask 'em to keep it down a bit. They said nothing and stared at me... it's not even their flat! urgh. Gonna be keeping myself even more to myself for a wee bit after that. Roll on the weekend n the quiet of the countryside with my wife.
                  Hey Inchy :wavin:

Good to see ye You sound so much happier, content or something despite the embuggerences of last night. Joys of shared lodging I suppose!

How's uni going?

Comment

Good morning all!
                    Hope your sicky bug does not develop Molly.
                    Exciting stuff indeed Foxy. It will be nice to get a bit of sunshine next week.
                    Hope the new job is OK RC. I am sure you will make the best of it. They are lucky to have you
                    Just got an email from Macmillan Cancer care re fundraising for next years London marathon and it made me think of inchy and her sober October.

Have a great day army

Comment

uni's ok, i enjoy it but I have 3 projects to work on at the same time, in 3 different formats and on 3 different subjects so there's a lot of trying to fine tune my work schedule to be done if I want to finish and pass all of them. Lot of stress involved, but still nice in it's way - I enjoy having something to do again

Comment

anon;1563089 wrote: Good morning all!
                        Hope your sicky bug does not develop Molly.
                        Exciting stuff indeed Foxy. It will be nice to get a bit of sunshine next week.
                        Hope the new job is OK RC. I am sure you will make the best of it. They are lucky to have you
                        Just got an email from Macmillan Cancer care re fundraising for next years London marathon and it made me think of inchy and her sober October.

Have a great day army
                        yup today is day one of sober october, but day 44 for me haha

Comment

RC well done for getting to the gym, make sure you do some pull downs/pull up and seated rowing(weights not rower), help get that back strong.
                          I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

Good Morning All!

Good luck to D'Arsey and Questie on their new jobs. Nice to see you Anon! Been a while for me. Inchy congrats on day 44! I'm about with you on the days it seems

Hope everyone else up there is doing good.

EW
                            If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

Morning MrsA and Blondie :hiya:

How's your side and knees MrsA?

InChains;1563091 wrote: uni's ok, i enjoy it but I have 3 projects to work on at the same time, in 3 different formats and on 3 different subjects so there's a lot of trying to fine tune my work schedule to be done if I want to finish and pass all of them. Lot of stress involved, but still nice in it's way - I enjoy having something to do again
                              You'll be well fit for that all Inchy Goodjob on 44 Days too :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                              X