• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread, Toosday 1st October

Hiya Blondie Did ye watch the JK show?

Comment

Evening!

Did you have a pleasant day with your dad peapie?

Comment

Recluse;1563358 wrote: Evening!

You are lovely Reccie as you always remember to ask after people who are doing something special!

How was your day with your Dad Sweetie?

How is Amy?

Comment

Recluse;1563358 wrote: Evening!

Reccie!!! Was beginning to feel very lonely there

Had a lovely wee day with him, thanks We ate some boiled eggs from his free free-rangers- sooo nice! He had fire lit so house was lovely n cosy and didn't wanna leave but needs must.

How's you? And miss Amy? House-training going any better?

Comment

MrsA - great to see ye here too :waving:

Comment

anon;1563364 wrote: You are lovely Reccie as you always remember to ask after people who are doing something special!

How was your day with your Dad Sweetie?

How is Amy?
              She's very well, thanks mrs a. Growing rapidly and I already think of her now as a small dog rather than a puppy. Took her to the common this morning and a fellow dog walker complimented her on how well she walks on the lead for one so young! She's only been going for walks since Friday!

Do you think you'll be ok for your marathon?

sweetpea29;1563365 wrote:
              Reccie!!! Was beginning to feel very lonely there

Had a lovely wee day with him, thanks We ate some boiled eggs from his free free-rangers- sooo nice! He had fire lit so house was lovely n cosy and didn't wanna leave but needs must.

How's you? And miss Amy? House-training going any better?
              Glad you enjoyed your day sweetie. Do the eggs really taste better than the ones you get in the shop?

The house training is going fine, thanks. No toilet accidents for a few days. The only issue now is that she hasn't yet learnt to communicate her need to go outside, but that's entirely normal for her age and it'll prolly be another month before she can do that.

Comment

sweetpea29;1563366 wrote: MrsA - great to see ye here too :waving:
                Waving back if I knew how? Nice day by the sound of it for you.
                Fed up with this silly knee and hip:upset:

Comment

X post

Not sure Reccie re marathon

Comment

anon;1563371 wrote: X post

Not sure Reccie re marathon
                    Well, fingers crossed for you that your aches get better in time, but you obviously need to be sensible about it and I'm sure you will be. Actually, I was wondering how many marathons have you run and when was your first one?

Comment

Recluse;1563369 wrote: She's very well, thanks mrs a. Growing rapidly and I already think of her now as a small dog rather than a puppy. Took her to the common this morning and a fellow dog walker complemented her on how well she walks on the lead for one so young! She's only been going for walks since Friday!

Do you think you'll be ok for your marathon?

Glad you enjoyed your day sweetie. Do the eggs really taste better than the ones you get in the shop?

The house training is going fine, thanks. No toilet accidents for a few days. The only issue now is that she hasn't yet learnt to communicate her need to go outside, but that's entirely normal for her age and it'll prolly be another month before she can do that.

You're doing a great job with her Reccie
                      How does she get-on with Poppy?

The eggs are much fresher Reccie- his garden is over-run by chickens atm- the farmer who owns them aint so impressed but his problem- he should secure them better!

anon;1563370 wrote:
                      Waving back if I knew how? Nice day by the sound of it for you.
                      Fed up with this silly knee and hip:upset:
                      Ah MrsA:l:l Has the physio advised you about whether to run or not? This time last year I was off work with my knee and back so can empathise with ye on the pain:l

Comment

Hiya folksies! My first post from the new phone! I haven't had a read back and hope everyone is doing well. Yer wan indoors has the afternoon off and we're having a late lunch on our way back from the Docs. Beef carpaccio, mussels arosta and meatballs with peppers... And garlic bread (big treat the bread). I'm starving! I think it's a sign of the times... I'm sitting here posting on the phone and he's editing a document on the laptop. I hope we look very busy and interesting! As the undies would say. )

Comment

Hiya Zen :wavin:

I've just decided to get off me arse and go for a wee dander. Should help with the weight loss and maybe help me sleep a tad better.

Yer lunch sounds noice - enjoy!

Laters :hallo:

Comment

sweetpea29;1563373 wrote: You're doing a great job with her Reccie
                            How does she get-on with Poppy?

The eggs are much fresher Reccie- his garden is over-run by chickens atm- the farmer who owns them aint so impressed but his problem- he should secure them better!l
                            Unfortunately I've had to keep the two of them apart ever since amy arrived. Amy is very confident and forward and wants to be friends, but poppy is quite shy and reserved and gets upset when amy enters her personal space so there's a danger she could take a defensive swipe at amy and I worry that she might catch amy in the eye. But amy's begun to calm down this week and there are early signs that the two of them are beginning to accept one another.

Laughing at the chickens! - I didn't realise they weren't your dad's. Very free-range chickens indeed!

Must go and hop in the bath. I'm still in my running kit and it's nearly 3 hours since my run.

Comment

Xpost - Hi and bye zenny. Hope it went ok at the docs.

Comment

Hewwo lovelies, I'z home.
                                Got back about 6ish and felt a bit fluey so had a bit of a lie down. Ooooooooooooooooh my own bed. Just gonna get some pizza and have a watch of CSI.
                                Prolly back for a midnight lurk.
                                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X