Army Thread, Toosday 1st October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JackieClaire;1563408 wrote: Hewwo lovelies, I'z home.
    Got back about 6ish and felt a bit fluey so had a bit of a lie down. Ooooooooooooooooh my own bed. Just gonna get some pizza and have a watch of CSI.
    Prolly back for a midnight lurk.
    WB Jackie

Not missed much:H:H:H:H
    I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

Well not unless you like Jeremy Kyle.
      I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

JackieClaire;1563408 wrote: Hewwo lovelies, I'z home.
        Got back about 6ish and felt a bit fluey so had a bit of a lie down. Ooooooooooooooooh my own bed. Just gonna get some pizza and have a watch of CSI.
        Prolly back for a midnight lurk.
        Welcome back Jackie, tis good to see ya Hope ye had a nice break? Pity yer feeling fluey xx

Comment

Recluse;1563383 wrote: Unfortunately I've had to keep the two of them apart ever since amy arrived. Amy is very confident and forward and wants to be friends, but poppy is quite shy and reserved and gets upset when amy enters her personal space so there's a danger she could take a defensive swipe at amy and I worry that she might catch amy in the eye. But amy's begun to calm down this week and there are early signs that the two of them are beginning to accept one another.

Laughing at the chickens! - I didn't realise they weren't your dad's. Very free-range chickens indeed!

Must go and hop in the bath. I'm still in my running kit and it's nearly 3 hours since my run.
          Suppose it will take time for Poppy to become accustomed to another animal about- so long as Amy don't invade her space or eat her food I'd imagine she wont care!

Gosh Reccie are ye running and going walkies also? Ye must be right and fit.

Heading on to the leaba now,

Nighters xx

Comment

Working...
          X