Army Thread... 4th October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JackieClaire;1564557 wrote: One moment while I check with my travel correspondent who at the moment is playing a racing car game on his kindle.................

Wait, wait....................first question......what time do you want to get there?
    7ish please (sorry for delay in responding got lost in "looking at possible running races i can do" world... can get lost there i can.

Comment

RunningCourage;1564566 wrote: 7ish please (sorry for delay in responding got lost in "looking at possible running races i can do" world... can get lost there i can.
      Straight from the mouth of our travel correspondent and now kindle racing champion..................

mmmmmmmmmm the match will be over by then and the majority of traffic gone so prolly ok to go through the town.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

satz123;1564542 wrote: 2 dogs just got married on BBC 1.
        How STUPID are people. Cost them ?1000 - FFS
        Are yer for real???

Need to go and tell the cats that gay marriage is not an option after all. Can't afford the grand...

Comment

Quest for the key;1564534 wrote: Hi guys - quick check in - been a mad busy week in questys house

Hope yer all well - off for a squizz back
          Look who was here!!!

What the heckers is goin on with your job then??? Jayzus... how can we alert the media when we don't have the facts girl!

Comment

Hiya Arsey, Jacks, Blondie and Satz! Satz... did you not see that lovely photo of your hairdo from last Sunday that I posted on page 8?

I have to go and get ready for a birthday "do". It won't be much of a "wild do" really I don't think. I mean, can you see 70 year olds doing keg stands? It's fine by moi though... I want a bit of nosh and some fresh air (it's outside) and I'll be good to go! (Go HOME!) :H Not feeling at my most gregarious today, which is a bit unusual I suppose

Arsey... good luck with the run. Is it tomorrow or Sunday? I'm sure Sir Pee has the Intel on the traffic conditions so I'd go with what he sez... ;o)

Comment

Yer dinner's on the table...............if yer don't hurry up it'll be in the dog.

Bacinabit.
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Dogs, dogs, dogs. This is feeling like an O2 advert

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIQV9fcUhHw[/video]]O2 Cat Advert Be more dog - YouTube

O2 | Be more dog | Maybe we should all be a bit more dog. Find out more.
                I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

Howyiz !
                  In my quest to catch up on telly related things (that I missed while spaced out before ) ....
                  Trying to watch Series 1 & 2 of Breaking Bad.
                  Heard it's not great to start with but gets better .....is this true young Froglet ??

Comment

Back from the pictures Sunshine over Leith FAB then dinner watching Have I got news for you also fab as long as you are not a Daily Mail reader or an American Republican:H

Lasagne preparing for Runners tomorrow.

Nice to see Questie this evening. Must get to bed soon but still euphoric about my knee feeling better.

Comment

Working...
                    X