8:45 AM Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok going to beg for Topa on Friday AM and a anti-depressant that works...PRAYING it helps keep me AF and I am not a complete weirdo on the Topa due to side effects. I can live with the hair loss, I have tons...and like I said to my best friend....if I do not get real serious I may not have a head to have hair on next year...I have wrecked, been to jail for DUI twice this year....Lord what a huge spiral down a freaking mountain...not a hill...a mountain. BUT, I am a survivor and when not drinking a real firecracker and full of life. So, holding water bottle high...."here's to us all"!!!!!!

I have this to say to you...

'You are doing the right thing'

Beg for that Topa, as it sounds like it could really be the answer for you.

I am vey sensitive to all drugs but in the past hav found an anti-anxiety/anti-depressant called Lexapro to work perfectly. I took it for a solid 12 months and it really pulled me back to anxiety free me.

Good luck on Friday! Keep us posted.

Doo
    :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

Luvuall,
      Your positive energy is contagious! I'm feeling very optimistic tonight, thanks to you. Good luck at the docs. You can do this!

Doo Doo,
      It's reassuring to know the Lexapro worked so well for you. I've been taking it for about a month and a half, and I do think it has been a help in my effort to get a handle on my life again. I'll be having a discussion with my new doc on Friday about whether I need to increase my dosage and about continuing it.

Julie

Comment

Good luck to you too for Friday Julie!

Doo
        :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

Working...
        X