Heartbroken and sucking up my pride.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey FD - I am late to the thread here. So happy you have turned the corner. Sucks getting there though, right? I have been sober since Feb now and it is hard, but so worth it. Each time you fall off the wagon, it is so much freankin harder to get back on! It was horrible this time! Harder than ever. I don't want EVER to have to do that again. Best of luck to you and we are totally behind you. We all struggle. Stay close and we can help each other. Don't give up on yourself - you can do this! X X O O

Waggy
    February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

FD - I missed your post until now. Glad you're back!! You and so many others have given me terrific support and advice over the last 34 days. I don't feel that I have a whole lot to return..since I'm still totally wet behind the ears. However, it sounds like you're really committed here. I don't think people on this forum give up on people...ever! It takes what it takes to get us to a place where living without alcohol works for us. We know that living with alcohol doesn't work...but some of us have to try several (100) times in my case...to finally decide it really doesn't work. Life is better without it and we're ready to try living life to the fullest without that bastard!!

Comment

Waggy and Sake, Thank you for the support. I am your side to during this struggle. It will take time but it's more than worth it.. PM me if you ever need to talk.
        Started living again 2/7/2015

Comment

Finally done I've been crazy tied up at work but checking in. Looks and sounds like you're back on track? Right on mate!
          Newbies Nest
          Toolbox
          My accountability thread

Comment

How's it going today FD?

Comment

Thinking of you and sending positive vibes!!! +++++++++(positive vibes) >>>>> Hugs, Byrdie
              All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
              Tool Box
              Newbie's Nest

Comment

Working...
              X