Army Thread Wednesday 9th October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zenstyle;1566354 wrote: Dead brill loike!

Well don't go getting fat like me when I started stopping! lol I would LOVE liposuction!!! :egad:
    I've never stopped eating lol !! And I'm already a blob
    Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Yer can all keep yer Galaxys and Curly Wurlys. *ptooey* Gimme a noice chocolate covered pretzel any day. Oooo! OOO! Or them things Jacks... from M&S... what were they again? Yoghurt covered what? Darn, yeah, I had forgot about those...

Comment

JackieClaire;1566351 wrote: Have you tried putting a curly wirly in the freezer. They're only 6 syns.
        No haven't tried that!! Was never too keen on the old curly-wurly's!!

Do ye have a recipe for nutella and something (think might be ryvita)to make kinda Ferrero rocher thingies but with lower syn value?

And how many syns did ye allow yerself a day?

Comment

sweetpea29;1566355 wrote: Ye can and will do it Questy- just never give up.

Can ye identify what the triggers are for you? Maybe devise a plan to overcome them?
          Anything triggers me sweety - I think mainly is the " it's been a couple of days, you deserve it" !! And the usual HALT triggers - in fact anything and nothing - if that makes sense ? If the day has a y in it

Comment

Quest for the key;1566359 wrote: I've never stopped eating lol !! And I'm already a blob
            Feckin blobby here too. Been feeling really bloated last couple of days as I was stupid enough to start eating bread again. And when I eat bread I can't stop. :new:

Comment

Quest for the key;1566352 wrote: Thanks guys xx

Jacs since Friday the night I drank was Monday - so sat and sun and tues and wed - sober gotta get 3 in a row then connect 4 !! Et al
              oops sorry Questy, read that all wrong. :new:

Searching mind for a good excuse..........................please hold.................the answer will be with you as soon as I can find my BIG BOOK OF EXCUSES.
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

By the way zenners I love your witch !!

(I feel sorry for her arse though )

Comment

JackieClaire;1566365 wrote: oops sorry Questy, read that all wrong. :new:

Searching mind for a good excuse..........................please hold.................the answer will be with you as soon as I can find my BIG BOOK OF EXCUSES.
                  :H:H

(That wasn't aimed at moi was it ??? )

Comment

Quest for the key;1566367 wrote: :H:H

God no, ye daftie.:l
                    It could be worse, I could be filing.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Quest for the key;1566366 wrote: By the way zenners I love your witch !!

(I feel sorry for her arse though
                      )
                      :H:H:H

I was starting to feel a bit strange out there tampering with it quite honestly. I'll wait till the "hood" has gone to work on the morrow before I fumble around with her bottom any more! :H

Comment

Zenstyle;1566364 wrote: Feckin blobby here too. Been feeling really bloated last couple of days as I was stupid enough to start eating bread again. And when I eat bread I can't stop. :new:
                        I know the feeling with bread - as soon as I eat it I can feel me belly bloating (and it don't need any help in that department !!) and I just feel crap !!

But you can't beat a big doorstop, toasted with lurpak on it :H

Comment

JackieClaire;1566368 wrote: God no, ye daftie.:l
                          :thanks::l:l

Comment

Quest for the key;1566363 wrote: Anything triggers me sweety - I think mainly is the " it's been a couple of days, you deserve it" !! And the usual HALT triggers - in fact anything and nothing - if that makes sense ? If the day has a y in it
                            Yeah that makes sense to me Questy.... I did the oh ive had x many days off therefore I deserve one which equalled two bottles- then the next day feeling like shite and needin another few to make me feel kinda right- oh fuck I never ever wanna go back there:upset:

Quest for the key;1566366 wrote:
                            By the way zenners I love your witch !!

(I feel sorry for her arse though )
                            :H

Comment

Zenstyle;1566369 wrote: :H:H:H

I was starting to feel a bit strange out there tampering with it quite honestly. I'll wait till the "hood" has gone to work on the morrow before I fumble around with her bottom any more! :H
                              :H:H

Comment

Quest for the key;1566367 wrote: :H:H

Shite NO!!! Dinnae be sae daft.

Jacks needs to remember to wear her reading glasses... she just missed the ENTIRE sentence you wrote about 4 out of 5! :H

And 4 out of 5 is super-brill-like. :l

Comment

Working...
                                X