Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Wife is an official forum member now! Determinatrix!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome Mrs D I am so happy you are here!
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

:flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

:welcome: Mrs D, Great to have you here..
        Love Lisa XX
        Elvis is'nt dead, he's in my broom cupboard ....

Comment

Welcome Mrs D - I look forward to reading your posts - i will look out for them.
          Though no one can go back and make a brand-new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand-new ending

Comment

Mrs D....

So, SO lovely to see you here (and girl, I just love the Determinatrix tag... brings to mind you keeping that lovely boy of yours in line!)

AND you just got the seal of approval from our favourite "Long Suffering Missus", Mrs Macks! Now I just need to get my boyfriend online!

Lots of love to you

Gem x
            Free since 26th February 2012

Comment

Determinator is really one of the nicest people you will ever meet. I say that as unbiased as I possibly can. It was one of the reasons I married him. (He is also gorgeous!) Some folks you meet just have an extra somethin' somethin'. Making the choice to marry him still remains one of the smartest things I have ever done. Married 9 yrs and we work together! That will make or break a couple, let me tell you. Thank you all for seeing how wonderful he is.
              Mrs Macks, I have been reading your posts for a few months now and feel a sisterhood with you. Look out for a PM from me sometime when I need you!
              I intend to tread slowly here. I am sicilian and sorta head strong and opinionated :P
              Thanks again for welcoming me so warmly. Dx
              * * I love Determinator * *

Comment

Working...
              X