Relapse Prevention.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Relapse Prevention.

Hi my friends! So I am hosting a My Way Out Skype Group. Add me if your interested. facebook:christian.thorson.7 I want to clarify it's just a simple chat group and if people want to call via skype to connect with others you can. I just have a few simple rules for it.

1. No swearing at each other.
    2. We help each other out.
    3. You are allowed to joke around. Keep it clean though
    4. I have realized in recovery we should keep the topics open. Talk and vent about whatever is going on. But remember the first 3 rules.

That's all I got. I hope I can get some people on board with this. We could help each other avoid relapses and disasters simply by talking to each other.

Sidenote:My beloved team the Minnesota Vikings got crushed today. Oh well.:upset:
    Started living again 2/7/2015

Comment

Relapse Prevention.

SoberSoul;1567911 wrote: Me too, Kradle. mWO lost me for a while there. Very good read.
      Kradle, Sober, I clicked on this too and saved it to favourites. The 'willingness' as opposed the 'want to'...simple and stunning. And the importance ODAT, I feel really inspired by this. Thank you for reposting G Man xx
      Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it! ~ Goethe

Comment

Working...
      X