Army Thread Thursday 10th October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mollyka;1566800 wrote: Gaddin about!!!!! ME!!!!!!??? jaysus, unless you call Aftercare and AA gaddin about:H:H
    Never heard of the Green Hen --- whereabouts is it? Wanna hear all about it --- we're gonna treat ourselves a little bit for the second week of the hollier - few meals out sorta thing --- is it one of those places you need to book 6 months in advance?
    NO. It's small place n Exchequer Street - will report back

Comment

mollyka;1566805 wrote: Well - apparently I've told everyone I'm goin to Mexico --- I'm NOT:H --- goin to Morocco Sat week --- Joe'll be heading into a long stretch of work in the shop once the partner retires before he can set staff in place to give him time off so we are going to throw caution to the winds and just treat ourselves

Dying to hear how Foxy got on --- think she's prolly due back tomorrow if it's a week?
      The only guards I know personally are friggin hilarious --- and as BOLD!!!! One of them went on the batter the night he found out he got the job and arrived home with 3 peeps driving licenses in his pocket and no idea how or why:H
      Ah yis are just right Molls- it'll be a well deserved break for ye both:l Any room in the ol suitcase keed me in mind!! Should be a few pound less by then!! When do ye go?

Aye my friends hubbie is gas craic- lurve him to bits tbh- I do hear some hairy stories from him tho :egad:

Comment

mollyka;1566811 wrote: Are you still losing loads of weight?? Don't lose too much --- ya hear!!!!????
        Heading off Sat week --- dead excited tbh!!!
        Back in a few x
        Nah not losing loads Molls- if only! Slow and steady tho

Would soooo love a hollier ( Headin to Mayo in few weeks for the bro and his fianc?'s joint stag/hen- somehow don't think it will constitute a relaxing break!

Will say me nighters to ye and all now- back to work in morn and still have the ol uniforms to iron and mane to wash (

See yis tomorrow :hallo:

Comment

:wavin:

'Puter gone on treacle speed.....going to read back.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Ahhhhhhhhhh Molls I had to sit at the death bed of the Lady of Aquitane, play umpteen games of some jewel game on me kindle, eat half a bar of chocolate (sorry Sweetypea) and then had a good snooze. Rather a canny afternoon.

Then a wee chat with my favourite Aunt in all the world doubled what I was going to have lunch with tomorrow but she's full of cold so I'm going no where all day.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Aye a right errrrrrrrm trollop by royal standards. 82 years old when she died and out lived the King and all her children.

Tell you what I'll give ya ring at work.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

oooh I'll put on me best Dowager of Downton Abbey voice.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

sweetpea29;1566788 wrote:
                  Dunno meself Molls- just heard of it in SW Kinda like a soft cheese- I think!!Prob. is mighty bad for me in other ways!!
                  Quark is brilliant Sweetie, its so bland you can put sweetner and vanilla essence in and its not a bad substitue for cream with fruit or jelly. Season it well and use in savoury stuff and its free

Get it on cheese aisle.

Evening all, busy placating a difficult friend on FB and getting very pissed off with her, she's drunk of course
                  AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

Aye I thought D'Arsey might have popped back with his woes.

Just going to feed meself something.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

She has gone to pass out with her bad dreams now Molly - wonders why she has difficulty sleeping ffs. Am patient but she gets to me.

The dog is wiped out after his spa day. They made a damn good job of the grooming and it was cheaper to send him for that than for a bath at the pet shop, am well pleased.
                      AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

Working...
                      X