Staying sober but lonely

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Staying sober but lonely

scottishman;1567209 wrote: first one to pm me gets the prize of my adonis like body and charming blue eyes :H
    Scotty,
    Wondering why you never returned any of my 897 PM's?

I was just looking for another post and ran across this one and couldn't help but stick my head in your virtual door and say hello! Miss seeing you around, hope all is well! Byrdie
    All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
    Tool Box
    Newbie's Nest

Comment

Staying sober but lonely

I usually end up feeling lonely whilst drinking. I used to usually just drink in the company of others, but more and more I found myself wanting to just drink alone at home... and then maybe do some drunk dialing later (not always remembering the convos! Eek!). I think it helps to get out and do things.
      AF: 11/7/13

Comment

Staying sober but lonely

BBD, it is amazing that the reasons we begin to drink end up being just the opposite of what actually happens. It IS an isolating disease. I've seen folks on here say they had to have a drink to relax and the next thing you know they are anxious and paranoid and crying. Life is the opposite of alcohol as it turns out. I hope you had an easy day today.
        Scotty, where are you? B
        Tool Box
        Newbie's Nest

Comment

Staying sober but lonely

Maybe someone fell for his adonis like body and charming blue eyes...and now he's "busy"??
          :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Staying sober but lonely

I don't know why he hasn't answered my 142 PM's? Ok, I can take a hint! Maybe if I leave the PM's under an assumed name....ByrdGIRL, maybe?
            Hope to see you soon, Scottishman! We miss you! B
            Tool Box
            Newbie's Nest

Comment

Staying sober but lonely

I think maybe if you would casually refer to tricycles, red thongs and body paint, he might be more responsive. Don't mention the tassles though, he's still embarrassed about that.
              :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Working...
              X