Virginia Tech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Virginia Tech

As we all know, mass murder was the horrific reality at the college campus yesterday. In honor of all these grieving families and those lost....hug a friend, a spouse, a child, a stranger today and let them know they are special and YOU love them very much.

I wonder what went so wrong in the young mans head that he felt such despair and disregard for anothers life. Why did he have NO one he could turn to and ask for help? The loss is tragic and has left so many in pain...even those that never met anyone on the campus. Can you imagone feeling so lonely and angry that you wanted to kill another and yourself???? Total and complete loss! I am so glad I have this site. When I feel sad and lost, I have someone to come. Thank-you all and I LUVUALL!!!!

Virginia Tech

Hiya, can't think of ANYONE in my REAL life I want to hug right now so here is a big huge huggy to all of you here.

Lorna xx
    Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Virginia Tech

Hugs right back at you Lorna, you sound like you need one :l
      sigpicXXX

Comment

Virginia Tech

I can tell you living in Virginia, this has had a huge impact on people. Last night Greg pointed out without even knowing it his shirt had a little VT logo on it. I think my neighbors son goes there. I noticed that they seem to come home regular time yesterday, so I assume he's ok. As for hugs no one is close enough right now. Mamie will do. It does make you think was this killer evil or so wracked with pain. It is a easy line to cross from sanity to insanity.
        God bless them all
        Mary

Comment

Virginia Tech

I always think people start off good....life circumstances turn them evil or crazy. So so so so sad for everyone. He had parents too and they lost their son and have to deal with the media and the fact that at some point their son needed help and he didn't feel he had anyone to go to. As a parent, that would kill me!

Comment

Virginia Tech

I think most people start out ok and others are just born bad, it isn't their fault they are mentally ill, they are missing a chip- they are sociopaths. That's why we have serial killers. These people have no conscience and there's no therapy for that. He walked around emotionless and just took out people, he locked the doors.

He was so disconnected from what he was doing, I have to believe he was absolutely insane. The fact that he locked the doors doesn't make him any less insane to me, it just makes him more of a sociopath.
            Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Virginia Tech

Camper, that is so what worries me with my Daughter's husband he so has the capability of becoming like that. Dead and flat in the eyes. No beleif system. Scares me to death (for noelle & the kids). I wonder often if this will be the day he goes off the deep end. He has threatned me in the past. this promted my husband to my me a gun last summer, I've been to the shooting range once.The sounds of shots fired scared me beyond belief. I could not imagine the fear of being in one of those classrooms listening to shots being fired.Horrific
              M

Comment

Virginia Tech

Simey you really have to get your kid alone and unbrainwash if at all possible. :h
                Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Virginia Tech

Camper, I've tried. She is to the point of not talking to me at all. Only my Mother. That is where I get my info. she is offically brainwashed. The little one will never know any other way of life. The boy, my heart, has known and does know the differences. one of my biggest concerns is what type of young man he'll be. His natural father is no prize he thinks its funny to tell the boy to call his Mother "a dirty mexican" How disgusting an indivivual is he? His weekends of having the boy invole playing intendo,and acting like 5 year ols together not a parent son. Then he goes back to the step father who is a schizophrenic. This past 7 years has been the roughest yet. i can't think about it. I'll be in the floor.
                  Mary

Comment

Virginia Tech

Oh my goodness Simeys... someone needs to whack both daddies.

Comment

Virginia Tech

With a baseball bat ?!

Comment

Virginia Tech

The events at VT broke my heart. I dont think we can explain 'why' people do what they do. I am not sure any of us could truly fathom what drove that boy to do what he did yesterday morning. All we can do is hold the people we love close and be thankful for every day we are blessed with on this earth. I am not usually so sentimental but i beleive that.
                        Jen
                        Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Virginia Tech

Fan, loved your inexplicable post, made me stop and think instead of stop and drink which is what I felt like doing just now. Thanks again - cheers!

L
                          Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Virginia Tech

Fan, i know what you mean. I dont deal with this stuff well either. It's sick. Just sick.

Comment

Virginia Tech

I realize that Fan and I am sorry to everyone affected. I wasen't trying to imply that I am in any way affected like those who are directly affected. I am so sorry to all those directly or indirectly affected or to those who know people affected. I pray for strength to those affected and their families.

Comment

Working...
                              X